testtest

The Armory Life Forum

U
upchurch131
Let us know if your problems have been solved. I'm assuming it's the dead battery bug. I am right in the middle of making a decision on an optic for my new Hellcat Pro OSP and I'm concerned about purchasing the Wasp with all the reported issues!
P
pusherpro
Well Destiny K. told me this morning that the Wasp is on back order with no indication as to when I'll receive a replacement. Pretty frustrating. I didn't buy an optics ready gun, I bought a gun that was supposed to have optics! Some communication from these people would be nice. How about finding a different optic to replace it with?
OkiePewPew
OkiePewPew
Thanks for the update. Sorry you had the back and forth but we have also heard that they resolved the problem. Great RDS once it works right.
B
Bloodknight
After all this time.I would have thought the word would have gotten around in regards to the hexwasp issues.It's been just over a year since the first thread.Were still getting bad hexwasps ? Is this going to turn into some class action lawsuit or what ? It's just really wierd that people are still purchasing these.
OkiePewPew
OkiePewPew
Class action? No. SA is making a good faith effort to correct the issue and hasn’t charged a dime for it, as it should be. With the new fixes proving correct any new warranty repairs should fix those still in the wild.
Back