testtest

1 of the craziest and funniest I've seen

I get an email from this company and thought are you serious! I see several places with "tactical" in the name, but 1 named Tactical :poop: had me rolling! Seems legit, but haven't checked on what payment types this place accepts yet. What was going inside the mind(s) on who named this place?

I get an email from this company and thought are you serious! I see several places with "tactical" in the name, but 1 named Tactical :poop: had me rolling! Seems legit, but haven't checked on what payment types this place accepts yet. What was going inside the mind(s) on who named this place?
I’ve seen them on ammoseek. I haven’t ordered from them. Would be a little concerned what would be in the box with a name like that.

I get the emails as well. They started out with gun related article links (some that I’ve posted here on this forum). Now they’re into selling products like firearm, gear, ammo. Etc. I haven’t ordered anything from them, but I feel like they’re legit. But with any online business, buyer beware.

One of my marine corps buddies served with one of the managers. The store is now in St. Peters just across the Missouri river bridge on Hwy 70. I bought one of my BFG Vickers slings from there. They got a lot of stuff in there. Prices are a little high on some stuff and they do carry some of the cheap, Chinese crap ( Leapers, NC Star, etc..) but they also have a lot of the real deal stuff that is used by actual operators, soldiers and LEO.

Back