testtest

15rd hellcat mag

Sumo44

Alpha
All I seen and heard was how well the packaging was for the 15rd mag for the hellcat. How it comes with extra mag clip, extra ammo. Hell,I didn't even get any stickers. Surprised I recieved the mags I ordered.

All I seen and heard was how well the packaging was for the 15rd mag for the hellcat. How it comes with extra mag clip, extra ammo. Hell,I didn't even get any stickers. Surprised I recieved the mags I ordered.
i know what you mean.

when i bought my new Canik METE SFx, i too did not get a sticker.

oh wait, is that a Springfield Armory sticker i see on that back board..???

well Hell's Bells.........

Welcome to the forum.
Did you watch a 15 round mag review and think for $39.95 you would get the nice kit that SA sent to YouTubers to review?
That nice box with the 15 round mag, the Neo mag clip and 50 rounds of 9mm was an exclusive to YouTubers for their reviews.
Sorry man, I too would love to have all the exclusive packaging that SA sends all the YouTubers.
Maybe we should start a YouTube review channel? LoL

I love my 15 round Hellcat magazines (two of them here). Mine came with a full body massage and free gas for a year, but only if I bought two of them. I LOVE Springfield!
i bought 2, of the 15 round mags when they first came out. i got them for a lower price that what the o/p paid for. (i think it was an introductory offer, for like about $29.00 each)

as far as anything for free.??

(i got that real nice sticker, with one of my SA's, that i posted in my previous posting, but i see somehow, it was deleted.???)

my Mrs will not massage my back, unless she shaves it first, and as for free gas...??

well, when you're my age, you always have....."free gas".........

Last edited:
I bought 15 round mags, and got 15 round mags. They were packaged like most other mags.

No idea what the OP was expecting.
Seems there were utube videos about the new magazines when they first came out. Springfield sent various people free samples to review. In the video they showed the mag clip SA had sent also as a freebe. He thought he would get what they got I guess.

The neo mag clip. And it was part of why I ordered the mags.

Mag clips? They are that indeed. Sure aren't mag pouches. Nice product too.

NeoMag: American craftsmanship meets neodymium rare earth ...
NeoMag Minimalist Mag Holder | Breach Bang Clear

yes, i have one. when a person orders it, you must specify the size of the mag, 10 rd, 15 rnd, so as to get the right fit.

i like mine, you really don't know a person has that extra mag
I dont want any more magnets anywhere near my pockets. I have a magnet on my favorite cell phone case, pocket plus case. And it grabs my knife clip, my money clip, flashlight and any other thing it wants. Nope... that's enough magnets for me lol.

Back