testtest

1911 holsters.

I love a shoulder rig. Vertical. Using a Uncle Mikes for my Glock. Looking for something in a Vertical for my SA 1911. If anyone around here employs the shoulder would be glad to hear some ideas.

I love a shoulder rig. Vertical. Using a Uncle Mikes for my Glock. Looking for something in a Vertical for my SA 1911. If anyone around here employs the shoulder would be glad to hear some ideas.
Give this a look. It might be helpful.

I have a few for my 1911. Started with a Fobus C-11 paddle, picked up a Level 2 retention Serpa, and for when I am wearing my go-to-church clothes, I have a set of matched J. N. Ingle custom leather holster & mag pouch.

IMG_20190526_005843.jpg Blackhawk Serpa concealment 1911 paddle holster.jpg
1579941012309.png

I have a railed 1911 Range Officer Operator .45and I’m having a tough time finding a good, quality holster. I’m looking for an IWB, as Florida isn’t an open carry state. The rail seems to be the feature that’s making it difficult. This is my first SA firearm and I absolutely love it and want to CC but the usual suspects for a holster are a no go. Any advice would be welcomed and appreciated

1911 IWB (2).jpg
1580086832587.png

Both of these are from MTR Leather and will handle 1911's (by manufacturer) with or without rails and any length. The Crossbreed Super Tuck will also do the same but you will first select 1911 (not manufacturer) then your specifics.

I carry my Mil-Spec OWB in a Bianchi Remedy leather holster. For an 'off the shelf' holster it's pretty decent. Thick leather and good retention.

The only issue, and it seems common, is the belt loops were a little narrow for thicker style gun belts, so I needed to use a razor blade to open them up a bit.

My only personal gripe is I wish the forward cant was a little more aggressive.

BTW, does anyone know how to delete a message on here? Such as when you somehow post one in the middle of writing it?

BTW, does anyone know how to delete a message on here? Such as when you somehow post one in the middle of writing it?
Well, if you accidentally post when you're still trying to write, you should be able to click on 'edit' at the bottom left of the post, and resume writing...

I have a railed 1911 Range Officer Operator .45and I’m having a tough time finding a good, quality holster. I’m looking for an IWB, as Florida isn’t an open carry state. The rail seems to be the feature that’s making it difficult. This is my first SA firearm and I absolutely love it and want to CC but the usual suspects for a holster are a no go. Any advice would be welcomed and appreciated
Try Tucker Gun Leather.

Back