testtest

2 ice storms and a snow storm

Sld1959

Hellcat
Sounds kind of like a Tom Selleck movie lol. Last two weeks seems to be trying to make up for the easy precipitation season this winter. This time ice first heavy wet snow on top slick as snot, even took the electricity.

20230304_083011.jpg

yeah, we got a few inches here in southern New England last sunday/monday, like maybe "up to 4", then it rained, and the temps rose.

last night, "some light snow, freezing rain/sleet", now it's raining.....but still "cold" like about 45 degree's

gonna be like into the upper 40's/50's next week.....

dang rodent and his shadow.........or lack of it, whichever, whatever.

Living in southern Arizona you wouldn't expect it, but we had 4 snow events this winter. A couple days ago we woke up to 5" in the yard. It's normally 70 or so this time of year. But if God gives you water in any form in southern Arizona. You take it. No complaints !

Here in Louisville Kentucky we’ve had no significant snow but have had a few ice storms this year and as usual some heavy rain, yesterday was a day that set records with close to 3 inches of rain in just a few hours and heavy destructive winds with some gusts that topped 79mph
Currently there is still over 100 thousand without power and several lives were lost. A sad day.

We've gotten some rain this week in central VA, but today at 12 Noon its 59 degrees and sunny. Hardly a cloud in the sky; however, it is some what windy. But being March, windy days here are not uncommon. I'd fly my kite, but I'm afraid Joe will have it smoked!

My friends in Tucson aren't happy lol
Yea ! it's mostly the snowbirds who are having fits. Locals aren't saying much. Even though this hasn't happened since the 40s. Were hoping it will send the Californians back to California, but there winter has been nuts too. The people living on Mt Lemmon need the snow for their summer water supply.

Back