testtest

245 Years Ago The British Empire Came For Them…

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
https://gatdaily.com/245-years-ago-the-british-empire-came-for-them/

53181587405097436.jpg

Things have certainly changed a lot since then!

Over the past few nights, we watched a Netflix mini-series titled "Waco." At the beginning of the series, the producer also had a little bit about Ruby Ridge. I suspect there are a lot of you that are (a LOT!) younger than I am, and if you weren't around when these events happened, you should spend some of your quarantine time watching this series. It is a good testimony of government out of control. The FBI winds up looking pretty bad, and it seems to me not much has changed. It is sad sometimes that government employees are not held accountable for irresponsible actions. Also folks that (like Charlton Heston) say "out of my cold dead hands" have not thought about how it would be facing the fire power of the government. While the British had cannons, most of the rest of their equipment was little better than the colonist's. It is really important for us to pay attention, be united, and vote!

Makes no difference on how powerful. All lies in how determined. A large force can be completely unnerved and become useless after a few hit and run sniper attacks. When members see their buddy drop with a gapping head wound, and nobody heard a sound, it's tough to get the rest out of the security of cover. History is full of the little, less powerful, overtaking the more powerful. In the case of US military/police equipment there are millions of Vets that know exactly how to operate it. Every piece of it.
That's why folks like Swalwell have to be careful with their nuking us. Got a lot of Texan's on our side and they'll nuke you back! :ROFLMAO:
We need to be ever vigilant, keeping our ears to the ground and eyes towards the sky. Gang together and definitely take the easy way. Vote these idiots out of our House, Senate, State Mansions, county and city governments. (y)

Back