testtest

4 weeks too late!!!

ddeuce22

Professional
I almost broke. Couldn't bring myself to buy it, too many other things on the short list.

PXL_20210725_000442513.MP.jpg

deuce….

You’re killing me… I just paid off my dang credit cards. Please DO NOT post stuff like that in front of me, or I will be forced to take action…*

* said action probably entails me driving “all over hell and half of Georgia” visiting every LGS in the state of NC trying to find something I absolutely don’t need…
Or calling that SPB place, begging them to send to a LGS here for FFL trans…oh, nevermind…. Do you have their number ??

😉😇😃

deuce….

You’re killing me… I just paid off my dang credit cards. Please DO NOT post stuff like that in front of me, or I will be forced to take action…*

* said action probably entails me driving “all over hell and half of Georgia” visiting every LGS in the state of NC trying to find something I absolutely don’t need…
Or calling that SPB place to beg them to send to a LGS here for FFL trans…oh, nevermind…. Do you have their number ??

😉😇😃

SPB in Round Rock, Tx. I won't directly support your bad habits. But i'll certainly lead you on. If you buy it, then I cannot. Right??

SPB in Round Rock, Tx. I won't directly support your bad habits. But i'll certainly lead you on. If you buy it, then I cannot. Right??
That's where we run state cross country, so I've been there! Back in '15 it was sloppy muddy. I made a comment about going to the car wash and cleaning off....... as we drive by there was 3 buses of kids there :ROFLMAO: . Somebody was listening!

That's where we run state cross country, so I've been there! Back in '15 it was sloppy muddy. I made a comment about going to the car wash and cleaning off....... as we drive by there was 3 buses of kids there :ROFLMAO: . Somebody was listening!

haha Round Rock is pretty built up now. I'm over in Leander, which is also getting built up. There is another gentleman on the forums here who i've met a bunch of times in person at the local Academy stores here, by chance I happened to figure out who he was here on the forums.

Remember old Marlon Brando in the Godfather lecturing his boy Santino (Sonny)
“Santino! Never let anyone outside the Family know what you’re thinking…”

haha Round Rock is pretty built up now. I'm over in Leander, which is also getting built up. There is another gentleman on the forums here who i've met a bunch of times in person at the local Academy stores here, by chance I happened to figure out who he was here on the forums.
It wasn't me, I'm 500 miles north.

Back