testtest

6 Great Pocket Pistols

I will have to agree they are all great. After watching a video from "Concealed Carry University" last night, I have started wondering about the advisability of carrying a revolver for a pocket pistol. Only having 5 shots may get one killed one day! :(

I have a Walther pps m2, it's a nice smallish pistol but no way is it a pocket pistol. I know, I've tried! My Taurus spectrum 380 fits very nicely in the pocket, and so far has been reliable though I've only put maybe 300 rounds through it. I'm considering a remmington rm380 as an alternative as its built of all steel and has great reviews.

Kind of ironic that they don't mention the LCP, which kind of revitalized interest in the small .380 pocket pistol category, back in 2008 - for several years, they were hard to find as they flew off dealers shelves. It's much more of a pocket pistol than the EC9s. Or the Keltec P-3AT, which came out 5 years before the LCP. Of course, the article is called "great" pocket pistols, haha. I wouldn't call my LCP great as far as being fun to shoot, but it conceals better than about anything else out there.

Back