testtest

7/7 In Dallas-When 5 officers were killed

I have a lot of cop friends. I don't understand why someone would voluntarily become a police officer these days frankly. The pay is shite and the working conditions blow. God ( or whatever y'all believe created us) bless those guys who put their lives on the line every day to protect and serve. No doubt their reward is not something that can be measured financially. I for one am grateful. Hopefully that's enough.

I have a lot of cop friends. I don't understand why someone would voluntarily become a police officer these days frankly. The pay is shite and the working conditions blow. God ( or whatever y'all believe created us) bless those guys who put their lives on the line every day to protect and serve. No doubt their reward is not something that can be measured financially. I for one am grateful. Hopefully that's enough.
It is a calling

It is a calling
I understand. My friends say the same thing. It just seems to me that these days it's a bit unappreciated. Risking your life, for inadequate pay, to protect people that hate you. This depends I suppose on where you serve though. The majority of my friends who are cops are St. Louis city cops. They do have a good pension, but man are they underpaid. And I don't even have to tell you about the "Defund the police" attitude that runs rampant in that S hole.

I understand. My friends say the same thing. It just seems to me that these days it's a bit unappreciated. Risking your life, for inadequate pay, to protect people that hate you. This depends I suppose on where you serve though. The majority of my friends who are cops are St. Louis city cops. They do have a good pension, but man are they underpaid. And I don't even have to tell you about the "Defund the police" attitude that runs rampant in that S hole.
Most likely the same people that don't want civilians too have guns and don't want/need police then cry foul wanting it both ways! Bad people will always have guns no matter what! Some of these people have higher education and are dumb as a box of rocks! I bet their parents are proud! If it's bad here, then go try another country! Bunch of lazy pos!

Most likely the same people that don't want civilians too have guns and don't want/need police then cry foul wanting it both ways! Bad people will always have guns no matter what! Some of these people have higher education and are dumb as a box of rocks! I bet their parents are proud! If it's bad here, then go try another country! Bunch of lazy pos!
What it is is the people with their hands out and the people who's careers depend on being the ones promising them the handouts.

The way he maneuvered on that 4th officer behind the pillar, goddamn. This dude had to have been former or current military. That poor officer had no idea it was coming and he just absolutely stood no chance. Absolutely gut-wrenching. That one is so haunting.

Back