testtest

I Thought I Hated the XD

Hello all, here is today's article posted on TheArmoryLife.com. It is titled "I Thought I Hated the XD" and can be found at https://www.thearmorylife.com/i-thought-i-hated-the-xd/.

Thanks for your thoughts Mike,
Am still not a poly pistol fan. But? What's the best way to choose and decide? Tried an XDM 5.25 9mm. XDM's are nice, fit right and tight in hand. Very comfortable form fitting grip. 3 different sized replaceable backstraps are nice feature and touch if the fit isn't quite right out of the case. XDM has nice balance. Was pleasant surprise.

I want one of these, but I have a hard time justifying guns like this. I know I'm not going to carry it, and especially not suppressed. Author admits he went months with it without even owning a holster for it. I already own a XD9 4" with threaded barrel, and suppressor sights. It's been solely a range toy for years.

Great article I got me one but in black and it's a dream!! Yes it's a bit of a challenge to conceal sometimes but with the right holster it's really no problem (at least not for me) also I just bought a Hex Dragonfly red dot that I can't wait to add it and also it shoots like heaven. At the end of the day I'm ecstatic I got me that beauty!!

Back