testtest

Classic Leather for the Hellcat: Galco Combat Master

Check out "Black Hills" leather. Their B-21 (IIRC) is virtually identical and a quality product. Comes in three colors and lined or unlined. I know, I have 2 of them.
Ooops, L n' L that model # is BH21-P. If you like it and select it you'll be given an opportunity to select color, hand, lined/unlined, gun model for Hellcat, OSP if required, belt width, and a place for any special requests you might have. I'm thinking about $65 and a pretty fast turnaround.

I currently have one unlined for my PF9, and one lined for my Hellcat OSP. Actually think I prefer the unlined, but can't say exactly why. They're both excellent holsters. Both are 'left' handed and OWB. Very easy to reholster after drawing and trigger guard is almost completely covered. A very safe design in both cases.

Rudy is an all-round good guy to deal with on a personal basis, and if there's any issue with his product, he'll make it right. (y)(y)(y) I have absolutely NO financial interest in, nor connection to "Black Hills" leather.

Back