testtest

9mm XDS mod 2 with CT 1500

2A4life

Alpha
Anyone carry the 9mm xds mod2 with the crimson trace 1500 from factory? I am not a fan of this thing and have a few questions for anyone else that has it or had it on their 9mm xds.

Attachments

• IMG_20210917_211217_01.jpg
    IMG_20210917_211217_01.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 158
My problem is the CT on it is co-witness and it sucks! I want a 1/3 but can't find any mounting plates for it. I'd be ok with it if I could put a spacer or something but lining up the dot on the front sight is pointless

Adjust the dot to sit above the front sight. I never align my dot with my irons. Look it up on YouTube.

Mine came with the CT unmounted. I ran some mags without it, installed it and ran some more, then took it off. Have a set of fibers arriving from Dave Dawson any day now.

I have a simple little Sightmark 9mm laser bullet. I load it in the bore, close the action and then line things up across the basement. I don't have a red dot on it, I have lasers on my wife's pistol. So I just adjust the 2 red dots to line up on the far wall. I do rotate the bullet laser 0, 90, 180, 270 degrees everytime in case it has lost its centering, but so far it's good. Works great and it's cheap, especially when sales are running.

Back