testtest

9th Circuit overturns CA LCM ban

50230292443_7050a789c6.jpg

GugMagWarehouse Podcast on why Californian can yet buy Large Capacity magazines. Podcast is over 50 minutes, but it has timeline topic breakdowns underneath if you want to jump to that topic in the podcast. Interestingly in the comments, someone asked if this effects Hawaii's magazine capacity ban, and the answer appears to be yes, since the 9th Circuit court has jurisdiction in that State as well (and possible others on the west coast that may have bans).
I figured I'd post it for our California (and others) firearm enthusiasts, to stay current on what happening with this ruling. Good luck, we're all with you on this. (y)

GugMagWarehouse Podcast on why Californian can yet buy Large Capacity magazines. Podcast is over 50 minutes, but it has timeline topic breakdowns underneath if you want to jump to that topic in the podcast. Interestingly in the comments, someone asked if this effects Hawaii's magazine capacity ban, and the answer appears to be yes, since the 9th Circuit court has jurisdiction in that State as well (and possible others on the west coast that may have bans).
I figured I'd post it for our California (and others) firearm enthusiasts, to stay current on what happening with this ruling. Good luck, we're all with you on this. (y)

Nice. If N.J, N.Y and the others would follow suite.

Back