testtest

A Nation Of Cowards

Whoa
That is a pretty heavy article
I wish those bent on gun control could read this objectively and take an honest look at what they are imposing. It truly is the self righteous twisting the ear of legal gun owners to 'drop it'.
Got to vote away this scurge. If our only peaceful recourse to battle the imposing tyranny is to vote, then vote, by God, vote. Then let the chips fall where they may

Whoa
That is a pretty heavy article
I wish those bent on gun control could read this objectively and take an honest look at what they are imposing. It truly is the self righteous twisting the ear of legal gun owners to 'drop it'.
Got to vote away this scurge. If our only peaceful recourse to battle the imposing tyranny is to vote, then vote, by God, vote. Then let the chips fall where they may
There is no objectivity from those that are pushing gun control, they have a tunnel vision mentality believing that taking guns from law abiding citizens and or limiting gun ownership as well as dismantling the gun industry will make us safer. This of course is not taking into account that criminals don’t care about gun control and in fact probably look forward to it.

I agree. It seems the party for tolerance and diversity have little tolerance for a different opinion about gun ownership.
They have very little tolerance towards those that do not share their line of thoughts. For a party that spouts all this inclusiveness, diversitivness and empathy towards everyone has absolutely ZERO if you do not 100% agree and think exactly like they do. Just how is that inclusive and diverse?

I like how one one of the candidates stated that the American population does not have the right to decide for themselves, that is why they want us in office.... It wasn't Trump who said that it was K.H. who stated that.

Back