testtest

A Prodigy

Nemo

Alpha
Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?

Attachments

• Prodigy1.jpg
    Prodigy1.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 101
  • Prodigy2.jpg
    Prodigy2.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 103
My thoughts, I have shot a double stack 1911 before, a ParaOrdance, didn’t like how it felt, don’t like the 2-piece frame, metal and polymer, 9mm doesn’t matter to me, for me, there are more then enough 1911 style pistols out there, was really hoping Springfield would have come up with some kind of revolver if this is what’s in the safe, again just me

This is clearly a Staccato C competitor. 9mm.

All you people poo-pooing 9mm can go back to watching MacMillan and Wife on your Motorola TVs in the faux Danish wood case. Nothing to see here. 😜😎😘
I honestly don’t have anything against 9mm it’s just I don’t want to add that caliber back into my collection.
Now if I won a Porsche I’d enjoy having it crushed. 😎😂 And I’d record it happening so I could watch it over and over on my flatscreen TV. 🤣🤣

Last edited:
My thoughts, I have shot a double stack 1911 before, a ParaOrdance, didn’t like how it felt, don’t like the 2-piece frame, metal and polymer, 9mm doesn’t matter to me, for me, there are more then enough 1911 style pistols out there, was really hoping Springfield would have come up with some kind of revolver if this is what’s in the safe, again just me
Paras are one-piece frames. STI's are two piece.

Back