• The Fall Guy

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

10mmLife

Staff member
Founding Member
I m sure we've a seen the A-Team show before and their legendary bad shooting...🀣

If you were part of the
A-Team what character would you be?

John "Hannibal" Smith
is the leader of the A-Team. He is a brilliant tactician and a master of disguise. Hannibal is distinguished by his cigar smoking, black gloves, disguises, and his catch phrase, "I love it when a good plan comes together!

Templeton "Face(man)" Peck was suave, smooth-talking, and hugely successful with women who serves as the team's con man and scrounger, as he is able to get his hands on just about anything they need. He is the one who arranges for supplies, equipment, and sensitive information using numerous scams and hustles.

H.M. "Howling Mad" Murdock was the best chopper pilot of the Vietnam War who is either mentally unstable or exceptionally good at pretending to be so.

Bosco Albert "B.A." Baracus is a highly skilled mechanic and the A-Team's regular Mr. Fix-It as well as being the team's master at arms. He is a skilled fighter and is easily roused to anger, earning him the nickname "Bad Attitude". Despite his reputed attitude, he is a nice guy at heart.

I am most definitely Murdock

Attachments

• F4ED3D81-0681-48EE-B248-17A5D403029E.jpeg
    F4ED3D81-0681-48EE-B248-17A5D403029E.jpeg
    102.2 KB · Views: 142
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back