testtest

After the Virus Scare....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, for a second there, I thought the guy sitting in the chair was Hickok45 until I read it was in California 🤣🤣. I still wouldn't be surprised if a vast majority of these gun buyers are really liberal anti 2A gun nuts that think the virus will create zombies that come to their home and try to infect them, thus causing them to shoot to kill 🦠🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️🏠😷🤧🤒🤢🤮🔫😵👻. Just my take on the whole gunapocalypses taking place now. 😂😂🤣🤣

Oh, and seriously, good article Annihilator. (y)

Watching Tucker just now, and he had the President of USCCA on. He was begging first-timers, "get training. NOW. As fast as you can. If you can't get it in person, get it online...but GET TRAINED".

That was my first thought last Friday at the local range's retail side (a friend just got her HQL - Handgun Qualification License, the Republik of Maryland's way of saying "you're allowed to buy - not CARRY...but BUY - a handgun now" - and we were starting to shop for her). Clerk was saying how they just about sold out of long guns in one day. Maryland has a (typically) 7 day wait for handguns, but long guns (including ARs)? Fill out the paperwork, submit it electronically, call in five minutes...and go home with your new gun. He said he was scared to death - "what's the best AR? Which AR do I need? No, I don't need any optics..just gimme the gun and a ton of ammo..."

Yeesh...

My thoughts are that those of us that have been around and use firearms need to be members of national groups.
That way if there is an up tick it can be pointed out that these accidents were attributed to a lack of training that
is readily available through groups. IMHO for starters.

I hope all gun owners are responsible because the lives of innocent people are at stake here. The virus scare allows us to think more about our health and staying safe outside the crowd could save us.

Hopefully most of these panic buyers have either family or close friends with firearm experience to help teach them safety and basic use.

I read reports of liberals going to buy a gun and being shocked when they couldn’t just order one on line and have it shipped to their house no questions asked.

I read reports of liberals going to buy a gun and being shocked when they couldn’t just order one on line and have it shipped to their house no questions asked.
I've heard something similar!

Maybe this panic will change a few of their minds

Last edited:
At least for us good guys the State of Illinois make us apply for an F.O.I.D. card and it takes awhile and then the usual waiting period, that alone may send the zombie killers back to mommies basement after they learn Amazon won't deliver a firearm to your house and they cannot use any range.

I wonder if they will get rid of them when things settle down. I obtained a handgun from someone that did an impulse by because of an event that was taking place. Didn't know the first thing about the gun. I was happy to bring it to a safe environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back