testtest

Ahmaud Arbery Shooting

xdman

Self appointed Chief Armorer
Staff member

So is this the new Zimmerman case?

Non Armed man shot by someone trying to do a citizen’s arrest.

article from link:
At approximately 1pm in the afternoon, Ahmaud Arbery was jogging through the city of Brunswick in Glynn County, GA. Arbery, a local accomplished athlete, was seen jogging by Travis and Greg McMichael; who decided that Arbery is connected to recent various reported petty crimes in the area. Greg McMichael is a former Police officer and District Attorney Investigator in the area.

Greg grabbed his .357 magnum and Travis secured his 12 gauge shotgun. The Father and Son duo then jumped into a pickup truck and chased down Arbery as he was exercising. Enroute to intercept Arbery, G. McMichael called 911 twice; see below for the exchange:

• Caller: “There’s a guy in the house right now, it’s under construction.”
  • Dispatcher: “And you said someone’s breaking into it right now?”
  • Caller: “No, it’s all open. It’s under construction … and there he goes right now.”
  • Dispatcher: “OK, what is he doing?”
  • Caller: “He is running down the street.”
  • Dispatcher: “That’s fine I will get police out there. I just need to know what he was doing wrong. Was he just on the premises and not supposed to be?”
  • Caller: “He has been caught on camera a bunch at night. It’s kind of an ongoing thing. The man building the house has got heart issues. I think he’s not going to finish it.”
  • Dispatch: “OK, that’s fine. And you said he was a male in a black T-shirt?”
  • Caller: “White T-shirt. Black guy, white T-shirt. He’s done run into the neighborhood again.

The next 911 call
  • Caller: “I’m out here at Satilla Shores, there’s a black male running down the street.”
  • Dispatch: “Where at Satilla Shores?”
  • Caller: “I don’t know what street we’re on. Stop! Watch that. Stop. Stop.”

McMichael disconnected after the last transmission. According to reports, the McMichael’s made contact with Arbery, openly armed, and asked him to stop so they could talk. Arbery kept exercising and ignored their request. Greg McMichael, who was standing in the bed of the pickup truck, kept demanding the Arbery stop.

After repeated failed attempts to make Arbery stop his exercise routine, the McMichaels pulled ahead of Arbery and created a roadblock. Travis McMichael, who was driving the vehicle, exited the driver side of the vehicle with his 12 gauge shotgun in hand. Arbery, eventually arrived at the roadblock and decided to run around the passenger side of the truck. Ass he arrived close to the front of the vehicle, he was seemingly startled by Travis, who was aiming a shotgun at him.

A physical confrontation ensued and a total of 3 shots were fired from the 12 gauge shotgun. Arbery was the only person shot and collapsed at the scene and died.

The McMichaels stated they were making a “Citizens Arrest”; however, that requires someone to have witnessed a crime, which they did not. Recently, an anonymous video surfaced of a portion of then encounter. In the video you can see Arbery jogging past the road block and view the confrontation. The video makes it clear that Arbery was executed by Travis McMichael.

A 25 year old black man was jogging down the street and was racially profiled by a former cop and his son. They followed him, without cause, and murdered him. The DA’s office has yet to files charges; however, I believe that the recent video will change that very soon. Arbery was not armed.

Kevin Dixie

NOC Firearms Training

Chasing down an unarmed person, and escalate it to an armed confrontation. All for a non life threatening crime. Parallels to the Zimmerman case are remarkable. Down to the prior mischief happening in the area, “wanna be cop” (yes I know he was prior police), phone call with police, “suspect moving away from “wanna be”, “wanna be escalating the situation.

Last edited:
This is disgusting that those two men have not been arrested and charged with murder.
They executed a man for jogging 😡😡😡
I don’t know the particulars of the Zimmerman case but in the name of all that is right and holy what has this country become that a man is murdered with absolutely no justification whatsoever.
Citizens Arrest?? Bulls**t this was two individuals taking the law into their own hands for what reason??? Jogging???

I was reading about this somewhere else before I saw it posted here.

These fools need to be locked up immediately. It doesn't matter if the man was stealing from the construction site that they claimed they first witnessed him at. Follow him at a distance and let the cops stop him.

Idiots escalated a situation and someone died for no reason.

Already this is becoming a racial issue as athletes have begun posting that African Americans are hunted anytime they leave the house.

If they thought that he was up to no good, then they should call police (which they did), and let them handle it. You don’t go chasing down someone with firearms, as there‘s a good possibility that something bad will occur to either you or the person being chased. They may not be charged with premeditated murder, but murder nonetheless. I read that it took the video to come out before law enforcement even did anything :rolleyes:. Not only is this reminiscent of the Zimmerman case but the case where the guy thought he was the handicap parking police & killed an African American whose wife parked in said space. These all being cases where it‘s best to leave the investigating to the police 👮‍♂️👮‍♀️🚔, it’s their job.

Last edited:
Armed men in a truck, with one standing in the back, chasing a black man down the street of a neighborhood, because of an alleged property crime. A DA who refuses to press charges because the man being chased, by 3 armed men, fought back when he was confronted with a shotgun. You literally couldn’t script a more Klan like situation.
There are no words to describe how despicable this is. If the grand jury doesn’t come back with an indictment this thing is going to blow up big time.

Armed men in a truck, with one standing in the back, chasing a black man down the street of a neighborhood, because of an alleged property crime. A DA who refuses to press charges because the man being chased, by 3 armed men, fought back when he was confronted with a shotgun. You literally couldn’t script a more Klan like situation.
There are no words to describe how despicable this is. If the grand jury doesn’t come back with an indictment this thing is going to blow up big time.
I agree and it will be justifiably bad.

I’m going to ask this, where is the NRA in this case? Yes they are supposed to support law abiding citizens but if they spearhead This it would go a long way in justifying that the NRA supports LAW ABIDING CITIZENS AND CONDEMNS CRIMINALS WHO BELIEVE THE 2nd will protect them against murder.
Further thoughts on this????

More fuel for the gun grabbers...……..
Good grief.

There is no defending their actions, none whatsoever. Chest thumping wannabe cops.

Life, no parole.
This is NOT about chest thumping cops although I respect your opinion. This is white on black and this has to STOP and STOP NOW!!! Yes life without parole however now those two men need to be arrested and put in jail and not be allowed to be free.
They murdered a human being for jogging.

This is May 7th!!! From what I heard on the news because of Covid19 a Grand Jury will not called until next MONTH!!!
Are you kidding me!! Really!!

I’m guessing we will all agree if this had been two black men murdering a white man out jogging those two black men would be in jail.

The amount of morons in this world today is just insane! What would posses these two dung buckets to think this would be a good idea especially considering one of them was retired law enforcement. I'm a big proponent of an eye for an eye and in this case 2 eyes.

Murder deserves the death penalty plain & simple!

Last edited:
Back