testtest

“ALERT” Chrisley (Doesn’t) Know Best!!

Although I’ve never watched a minute of this show the commercials are always talking about the mother and father of this disfunctional family teaching their children to do the right thing.
To bad they didn’t follow their own advice.

The show has been cancelled, thank you Todd.

Indicted in 2019…even after agreeing to pay back some of the back taxes Or is it the irs works a lot faster in cases where isn’t a laptop involved?
Interesting is they squeezed the kinfolk and snagged the tax attorney too - sound familiar ?

I just heard of this Chisley show recently and wondered just who are these people and why their life was that significant to be made a tv show. Same with those Kardashians Jersey Shores, tic-toc wonders, naked survivalists and bachelorettes gone wild.

Only 39 episodes of The Honeymooners and it’s still entertaining.

The worst thing about filing taxes is it's all on the 1 filing. The accountant gets off scott free if something is wrong. You bring everything you have to file correctly, but the signature has to own up. I'm sure they don't get the 1040ez file! If they were/are trying to hide something, then that's different. You hope your accountant files everything correctly!

The worst thing about filing taxes is it's all on the 1 filing. The accountant gets off scott free if something is wrong. You bring everything you have to file correctly, but the signature has to own up. I'm sure they don't get the 1040ez file! If they were/are trying to hide something, then that's different. You hope your accountant files everything correctly!

If the CPA makes a mistake they absolutely are responsible for the fall out. My wife is a CPA. They can only use the info provided by the taxpayer. It sounds to me like this CPA was crooked and getting paid to falsify the return(s).

Back