testtest

All Metal Smith & Wesson M&P

wolfpack076

Master Class
Just picked up the new all metal M&P. Just like my polymer M&P only heavier and a new type of trigger. Holsters and magazines are all compatible and what they're calling Tungsten gray color is totally a sight to be seen. I will follow up with a range report as soon as I get to the range to evaluate it. 3 new "toys" so far within the past month and best part Wife actually encouraged me to buy whatever I want.

Annihilator

SAINT
Founding Member
Just picked up the new all metal M&P. Just like my polymer M&P only heavier and a new type of trigger. Holsters and magazines are all compatible and what they're calling Tungsten gray color is totally a sight to be seen. I will follow up with a range report as soon as I get to the range to evaluate it. 3 new "toys" so far within the past month and best part Wife actually encouraged me to buy whatever I want.
Cool, really like to get one myself, glad they brought back the metal frames

10mmLife

Staff member
Founding Member
Awesome and congrats on the new aquire!

I seen a few recent videos of the metal M&P and it looks like a real keeper.

The tungsten finish looks great on the all metal M&P.

southtex

Custom
Founding Member
Congrats on the new gun and a wife that says "get another gun". :) Looking forward to your report as I am thinking of purchasing one myself. I really like the contrasting look of the gun.

mikep

Custom
definitely looking forward to hearing about it. post a pic too. would like to see an "untouched" photo. congrats. even better that your wife encouraged you to go for it! that is awesome.

wolfpack076

Master Class
I hope this works. Technology and I do not have a great relationship. So here goes ????

Attachments

• IMG_20220909_191911 (1).jpg
    IMG_20220909_191911 (1).jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 54

jumpinjoe

Professional
When you said "Wife actually encouraged me to buy whatever I want" it really got my attention..... does your wife have a sister????? (y) Heck .... maybe even a cousin????? ;):)

That is a really nice gun too!

wmg1299

Professional
This one is definitely on my list of future purchases. The price is a little steep right now, but I'm hoping that I can find a deal after it has been on the market for awhile. I would really be interested in an aluminum-framed M&P Compact. I carry polymer-framed guns due to their size, weight and capacity, but I prefer to shoot metal-framed guns (ex. Beretta 92, CZ-75, 1911). The M&P looks like a metal-framed gun that I might be willing to use as my EDC. I'd love to see more manufacturers offer metal-framed versions of their popular polymer carry guns.

Addison3

Operator
Thank goodness the only ones I have seen have been in email and internet writeup. As much as I want to know read your range report, I better not as I am sure I would have to get one. I'm a sucker for metal pistols:ROFLMAO:

wolfpack076

Master Class
My own observations first time using. The heavier weight makes follow up shots easier than my polymer M&P 2.0, trigger is not what I am used to but the reset on this is awesome. The only thing I changed so to speak was the back strap I have average hands and it came from Smith with the small sized in place. I swapped it out for the medium large. So far so good only thing I would change is swap the factory sights out for night sights or fiber optics. It comes with the standard steel white dot setup. Just my own two cents worth....