testtest

Ammo Deals

Walmart is almost completely out of stock on "scary" ammo... local stores are also trying to get rid of shotgun shells, but still had plenty of them available.

gun.deals has the daily list of ammo, guns ect. Brownells has been consistently the best. There is a Browning rebate, 20%, on bulk ammo available now. Academy Sports has a good deal on 9mm Browning.

As mentioned, Ammo Depot (some bulk ammo comes with backpacks). I also use LuckyGunner.com, decent prices for bulk ammo and Chris at their sites forum does some great videos on different topics (i.e. M1 Carbine, different mouse guns, etc.)

Outdoor Limited and Velocity Ammunition are my go too's. Because I shoot a lot of falling/moving steel I run 147 grain 9mm rounds, so they are a bit harder to find. Academy can have some really good deals shipped, as their shipping is free. In my experience that is the "catch" with a lot of online ordering. Price plus shipping is really they way to look at it. Lots of places game the ammoseek or gun.deals sights by having a low cost per round, but rapacious shipping.

Back