testtest

Ammo to Ukraine

ChanceMcCall

Master Class
7:31 am ET February 28, 2022 (Benzinga) Print
AMMO Inc (NASDAQ: POWW) announced that it heard Ukraine’s President Volodymyr Zelensky’s plea for ammunition and would like to help.

Ammo is offering to donate 1 million rounds of ammunition to the Armed Forced of Ukraine to support their fight for independence and freedom.

Ammo will formally offer to manufacture ammunition to donate to the Ukraine Armed Forces

And worth every penny when you're backed into a corner and have nowhere to retreat.
I wasn't complaining or amazed or anything. I was just passing along the info I heard about them.

Seems to me that 30 mile long Russian convoy could be dispatched quickly and easily with a few war planes.

I wasn't complaining or amazed or anything. I was just passing along the info I heard about them.

Seems to me that 30 mile long Russian convoy could be dispatched quickly and easily with a few war planes.
No worries, brother. I was just stating the fact that they are invaluable to the infantry stuck in a muddy foxhole. Being from a military background and serving in the field artillery I know how expensive munitions can be including the laser-guided anti-tank artillery rounds in our arsenal that sell for a similar price.

Nobody owns the skies over Ukraine.

Air defense systems on both sides have been very efficient at denying concentrated air strikes.

Back