testtest

Another Activist Equates Being Pro-2A with Being Pro-Slavery

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
Came across this and can’t believe where these idiots come from, to me, anything anymore always seems to relate to being either racist or pro-slavery, what is wrong with these people……….

Last edited:
When your only tool is a hammer, everything looks like a nail. Likewise, when your rhetorical armory is limited to "racist" and "misogynist" and "white supremacist", and "I'm offended", well, that's all you got and it's so overused that no one takes any of it seriously anymore. Just another stunning display myopic arrogance.

When your only tool is a hammer, everything looks like a nail. Likewise, when your rhetorical armory is limited to "racist" and "misogynist" and "white supremacist", and "I'm offended", well, that's all you got and it's so overused that no one takes any of it seriously anymore. Just another stunning display myopic arrogance.
Google beavis and butthead “white privilege” while in college episode.
The professor explains white privilege.
You can imagine how they take it 🤣

Hey. What do you guys think about a GoFundMe page for these people? The money would go to buy tickets for these idiots to go see the Wizard and get a brain. Im reminded of an Aesops fables about the little boy that cried wolf so much when one showed up no one came.. The term racist is used to describe anything the left doesnt like.

Hey. What do you guys think about a GoFundMe page for these people? The money would go to buy tickets for these idiots to go see the Wizard and get a brain. Im reminded of an Aesops fables about the little boy that cried wolf so much when one showed up no one came.. The term racist is used to describe anything the left doesnt like.
Kinda like the term assault weapon is used towards any firearm that looks scary.

Back