testtest

Another Mindless Moron.

It proves the adage: Just because you own a Cadillac you (can't, aren't, shouldn't, etc.) fill in the blank.
Was the rifle registered and legally possessed?
Will the brandisher be prosecuted?
Will the other passengers be prosecuted (felons are prohibited from being in cars with firearms AND other felons)?

As long as District Attorneys refuse to prosecute criminals, it matters little how well the police do their jobs.

Oh, there I go again with that political stuff!

Its strange how so many current events and firearms related discussions ARE political, aren't they?
Discussions on lubricants and scraping carbon are not the most important issues of the day.
Saving our country is, however.

Now that I think about it aren't AK-47s banned by California's Assault Weapons Control Act. I've read that thousands of the guns legally remain in the state if registered with the California Department of Justice’s Bureau of Firearms before Jan. 23, 2001, effectively grandfathered in. If this is still true I wonder if this AK is one of them? I doubt it. Are all bans this effective? I guess it's easier to hunt down law abiding gun owners than a gun toting gang mama in a Cadillac.

Now that I think about it aren't AK-47s banned by California's Assault Weapons Control Act. I've read that thousands of the guns legally remain in the state if registered with the California Department of Justice’s Bureau of Firearms before Jan. 23, 2001, effectively grandfathered in. If this is still true I wonder if this AK is one of them? I doubt it. Are all bans this effective? I guess it's easier to hunt down law abiding gun owners than a gun toting gang mama in a Cadillac.
All gun bans are just as effective as this one.
Check out the peace and tranquility that exists in:
Chicago
DC
LA
Baltimore
Philadelphia
Seattle
Houston
New York City

and the list goes on...

As soon as a ban goes into effect, the unicorns come out to play and the jails no longer have occupants.

Back