testtest

any USCCA members here..??

Old_Me

Ronin
if so, i need to know if you can log on to your membership page.

i can get the main home page just fine.

but when i try to log on, i get this

This site can’t be reached​

my.usconcealedcarry.com unexpectedly closed the connection.

Try:
ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED

but the past few days, that pop up has been happening

i contacted USCCA via email, and yes, they have been responding back to me, but with no answers until the IT dept goes back to work Monday..

i have a desk top pc, and nothing has changed in my computer settings, whatsoever.

thanks in advance

I'm not a member of the organization, but I can tell you something really unusual regarding them and just over the past few days ........

Until just a few days ago, I had never received any kind of email from them. Then all of a sudden, I'm getting 2-3 or more emails from them everyday. Offers to join with extra benefits, offers for raffles, advertisements of what they can do for you as a member, etc, etc, etc. Previous to this influx of emails, I had never, ever contacted them for any reason nor at any time.

Don't know if there is any connection or not, just thought I'd pass it on since you've experienced recent changes. Keep us updated if you find anything out.

Edit: Actually just went to my mail to look and see that I got one from them (timschmidt@em.usconcealedcarry.com) just this morning at about 9:15am titled "Want Freedom?"

Last edited:
I'm not a member of the organization, but I can tell you something really unusual regarding them and just over the past few days ........

Until just a few days ago, I had never received any kind of email from them. Then all of a sudden, I'm getting 2-3 or more emails from them everyday. Offers to join with extra benefits, offers for raffles, advertisements of what they can do for you as a member, etc, etc, etc. Previous to this influx of emails, I had never, ever contacted them for any reason nor at any time.

Don't know if there is any connection or not, just thought I'd pass it on since you've experienced recent changes. Keep us updated if you find anything out.

Edit: Actually just went to my mail to look and see that I got one from them (timschmidt@em.usconcealedcarry.com) just this morning at about 9:15am titled "Want Freedom?"
yeah thanks

i am a recent member, when i got my CCW, and wanted the insurance coverage in case i have to someday use my gun in self defense.

there is an attorney near me, in fact about 4, that take cases for them to defend the member.

if so, i need to know if you can log on to your membership page.

i can get the main home page just fine.

but when i try to log on, i get this

This site can’t be reached​

my.usconcealedcarry.com unexpectedly closed the connection.

Try:
ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED

but the past few days, that pop up has been happening

i contacted USCCA via email, and yes, they have been responding back to me, but with no answers until the IT dept goes back to work Monday..

i have a desk top pc, and nothing has changed in my computer settings, whatsoever.

thanks in advance
Have you ran any virus or malware scan on your pc? Just to be safe

The attorney angle - and insurance, I guess - is a good thing…
But I swear I get uneasy joining anything that gets me on a gun ownership ‘list’…. Silly I know - but still….
we live in a very litigious society as anyone would know.

even in a "justified, self defensive shooting", you just gotta know some scumbag lawyer will go to the mama, and make her say something like,

"why he had to do that, my boy was a very good boy, he never dun nuffin wrong"....

no, just my desktop pc.

i even tried logging in using microsoft edge.....same pop up

i have been using google chrome for years now.
Hmmm.

It does seem to be something that is happening to your data on the way to their site. Doesn’t necessarily mean it is an issue with your equipment, just something causing issues on the way.

Maybe give it a day and see what happens.

I was able to logon through the member site (I have an Elite membership), on my first attempt @Old_Me. When I get messages such as your’s, resetting the modem and/or router sometimes corrects connection issues. Rebooting the PC sometimes works as well.

Back