testtest

Anybody had any luck buying a Saint Edge Rifle?

Hi,

Does anyone know of a supplier/store who sells the Saint Edge Rifle (STE916556B)?

I've been looking around, but so far have not had any luck finding one for sale.

I wish Springfield Armory would provide more info on the availability of this firearm. In the perfect world it would be great to purchase straight from Springfield.

Many Thanks in Advance and I hope everyone is having a great day!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Benstt, I've search using: https://www.wikiarms.com/guns?q=saint+edge, Palmetto Armory, Bud's Gun Shop, Brownells, Rainier Arms, Sportsmans Guide, Primary Arms, Sportsmans Warehouse, Guns,com, Bass Pro Shops, and Cabela's.
Gunbroker might be a source, but it's an auction site so beware. Also, I dont think they allow any selling or buying on this forum so best not try going down that road.

I bought one last fall and use it as a deer rifle. It's very easy to carry in the woods. I would rather have an 18" or even a 20" barrel, but I get very few shots that are more than 50 to 75 yards, so the 16" barrel works out ok, except it is so much louder than my Remington 742 which is a 30.06. I'm looking at various flash suppressors that would allow the blast to go out in front.

Hi Keystone1925, I live in Missouri, I checked the website, https://www.shootpointblank.com/location-louisville, not sure if this is the Kentucky Shoot Point Blank you are referring to, I didn't see any Saint Edge AR's in their inventory. That being said, I appreciate the recommendation, seems like a great website for other items I may want to purchase. Wanted to thank everyone for their info, very helpful. Recusant very interesting observations about the decibels for the Saint Edge, I didn't realize it was that loud. I do like that it is lightweight. Thanks again everyone, your time is greatly appreciated.

Hi Keystone1925, I live in Missouri, I checked the website, https://www.shootpointblank.com/location-louisville, not sure if this is the Kentucky Shoot Point Blank you are referring to, I didn't see any Saint Edge AR's in their inventory. That being said, I appreciate the recommendation, seems like a great website for other items I may want to purchase. Wanted to thank everyone for their info, very helpful. Recusant very interesting observations about the decibels for the Saint Edge, I didn't realize it was that loud. I do like that it is lightweight. Thanks again everyone, your time is greatly appreciated.
There website is never up to date, I saw an Edge rifle at one of there stores last week, you may need to call individual stores to check inventory.
just my thought.

Recusant, were you ever able to track one down? I've been looking for the last few weeks for the Edge rifle, but no one seems to be getting any in (only Saints and Victors) and most stores aren't keeping waitlists.

Recusant, were you ever able to track one down? I've been looking for the last few weeks for the Edge rifle, but no one seems to be getting any in (only Saints and Victors) and most stores aren't keeping waitlists.
Sorry, meant to address to LearningEveryDay, not Recusant.

Understand your frustration! Have been looking for a Saint Victor in 308 for months now with no joy! Sadly I check all the sites you do as well...hate to go with another brand since the Victor has exac what I want...

with regards to shoot pointblank, I would call the individual stores near you to find inventory. Their website does not reflect the store. I go to one in IL all the time and their inventory changes near daily. I don’t recall if mine had an edge on the wall but I did see a wall of Springfield ARs.

with regards to shoot pointblank, I would call the individual stores near you to find inventory. Their website does not reflect the store. I go to one in IL all the time and their inventory changes near daily. I don’t recall if mine had an edge on the wall but I did see a wall of Springfield ARs.
Same with a couple of the north texas SPB’s ...

What part of of Missouri? Dunn’s Sporting Goods in Herculaneum ( just south of STL) had a couple last time I was there.

I live up in Minnesota and I special ordered mine through Arnzen Arms on September 17th. Still has not come in but I am patiently waiting.

Back