testtest

Anyone here shoot IDPA?

ddeuce22

Professional
I am wanting to get into shooting IDPA. Equipment restrictions seem kind of undefined since alot of it is labeled as "everyday concealed carry". Got some questions if anyone is so kind as to share their experience and knowledge with me. It pertains mostly to belts/mag holders. Thanks in advance!

Brian Enos's site can/should have all the answers. If you think the mods here are............well you decide, wait until you post over there! Nothing political, racial or faith related post were made, but oh ya they got issues! Good luck!

I am wanting to get into shooting IDPA. Equipment restrictions seem kind of undefined since alot of it is labeled as "everyday concealed carry". Got some questions if anyone is so kind as to share their experience and knowledge with me. It pertains mostly to belts/mag holders. Thanks in advance!
Hey, Chris here from HQ. I'm happy to put you in touch with your AC (a great local resource) and you can get your rules and equipment questions answered by a Pro! Just hit me up anytime at chris@idpa.com. Thanks!

I use to shoot in the late 1990’s got out of it due to work then got back in about 2016 and tried starting a club but low numbers a caused me to step out.

I enjoyed shooting it and some clubs are easier going on new shooters than others. Most shooters will help you. I’d you find yourself around a couple that are in it to win it don’t take them personal just have fun and be safe is the 2 biggest things.

Several clubs around about everywhere and since you have someone from HQ that answed your in good hands.

Good luck

I use to shoot in the late 1990’s got out of it due to work then got back in about 2016 and tried starting a club but low numbers a caused me to step out.

I enjoyed shooting it and some clubs are easier going on new shooters than others. Most shooters will help you. I’d you find yourself around a couple that are in it to win it don’t take them personal just have fun and be safe is the 2 biggest things.

Several clubs around about everywhere and since you have someone from HQ that answed your in good hands.

Good luck
I'm so sorry that club didn't work out. Let me know if I can help if you decide to get back in. Hopefully we'll see you at the range!

Back