testtest

Apple šŸ, or Android šŸ¤–?

Whatā€™s your brand of choice.

• Apple šŸ

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Android šŸ¤–

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
Only thing I am ticked off about with Apple, in the 13.5 update, they snuck in a COVID-19 tracker, works off Bluetooth, default setting is disabled, goes by location services, but is it really off? I donā€™t like the ideal of being tracked without giving permission. Donā€™t know if Android deviceā€™s have that also.

601E723D-801D-4EA3-9B3D-10C69F98AE20.jpeg

Last edited:
Only thing I am ticked off about with Apple, in the 13.5 update, they snuck in a COVID-19 tracker, works off Bluetooth, default setting is disabled, goes by location services, but is it really off? I donā€™t like the ideal of being tracked without giving permission. Donā€™t know if Android deviceā€™s have that also.

View attachment 8980

I saw that with the update and made sure it was off, like you is it really off???

View attachment 8980
I read Android has it, too.

I used to be a firm android user but I recently got an ipad mini for some work related needs (dji drone, gopro) and I really can't believe the difference. It's literally like night and day. Now everything works like in the commercials rather than having to restart the app or device. I'm sad it was ego (and budget!) preventing me from using the better working platform.

Android (Samsung Galaxy S6 Active). Have had it for quite awhile now, and hope it lasts for quite awhile longer. I like the camera, and it tracks my route when kayaking, distance paddled, calories burned. It also has the ability to measure heartrate and SpO2 level by placing a finger on the sensor on the back of phone. Not an actual calibrated medical instrument, but it serves the purpose I use it for. It used to measure your stress level.....but I think I stressed it out and broke it. Actually, they discontinued (in an update I think) that function.

I had an Android, had issues all the time, traded it in towards a Windows phone, used it till they quit having them and my brother got me into the iPhone, been with it ever since. Everybody has pros and cons on the 2 different types out there, I guess whatever works for you and whatever you like, as long as it suits your needs.

Back