testtest

ARE YOUR DOGS PART OF YOUR HOME-DEFENSE PLAN?

34233.png

165 pounds of sharp teeth !

I use my dogs as an early alert system. I do think that the will bite but not hang on they should give me a little more time to get my gun out. I have two doors in the front on the house (built in front porch) both locked as soon as they hear any noise at the first door they are running and barking.

I think there are times when you want the dogs to bark & times were you might not want them too. Therefore the need for training.

Really good article! Never really thought about the dogs much. Time for a plan change.
A good well trained dog like mine is about 5 to 7 grand I know some people who have 3 or four like mine.they live about 14 years but we had one live to be 20 years old and he was like one of our children. But he was trained as a sentry dog .

I think dogs a lot of times deter intruders where you may not need to be in a situation to have to even use your firearm due to them picking somewhere else to break in.
HE IS A ONE BIG DETERRENT JUST ASK THE UPS GUY & FED EX GUY & THE MAILMAN! Even JEHOVA WITNESS folks don't come here! No Vacuum Cleaner Salesmen either!
34233.png

Last edited:
My dog is a golden retriever, she loves everyone, she would be the dog that would show the bad guy where all the good stuff was then sit and beg for a treat.

Back