testtest

Armed Protesters Flood Michigan Capitol

She uses the term “ I decided“ about 20 times in each of her speeches. She never say the word “we” or “ the state “ made a decision. It’s always “ I decided “. She wants everyone in this state to know she makes all the decision. I can’t wait to vote her out.

Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) went straight for the race angle. “Black people get executed by police for just existing, while white people dressed like militia members carrying assault weapons are allowed to threaten State Legislators and staff,” she tweeted. “Our gun laws are so broken.”

Um...no. The people protesting at the Capitol building were not "threatening" anyone, they were protesting peacefully. Unlike Antifa meatheads, who actually DO threaten (and assault) people at their protests.

And, the people at the Capitol building LEGALLY owned their firearms.

Also - it was noted that "not a shot was fired".

Hm.

Interesting, that. Law abiding owners, NOT causing a problem, and NOT attacking anyone...

I believe in fighting for your rights but doing so in this manner adds fuel to the left wing democratic gun haters and hurts our rights overall.
Not well thought out.
My 2 cents.
100% AGREE BUT SOON A TIME WILL COME WHEN YOU WILL HAVE TO
84504872_211207633346480_9182646091802214400_n.jpg

"...Michigan is an open-carry state, however, and there are no rules barring people from bringing guns into the Michigan capitol.

"It's always been on the books — even before the last constitutional convention — the right to open carry in Michigan," Sergeant Jeffrey Held of the Michigan State Police told Michigan Live.

"We just worry about damaging the walls, because on the decorative paint, a sign turning the wrong way or even a rifle can gouge the thing," Michigan capitol facilities manager Steve Benkovsky told the outlet..."

So, it seems they were concerned about the paint on the walls being damaged from the signs being carried by the people who have probaly lost their means of income.

Back