testtest

Armed Self-Defense: How to Survive a Riot

Exactly. When you see something like that building up to a crowd situation you just need to leave. Why stay in a volatile situation, you’re just asking for trouble.
Very true. Luckily, I'm pretty much anti-social so not much chance of me being "downtown" and just happening to walk into a riot. I'm more the sit on my front porch and keep an eye on my nice quiet suburban street type of guy...lol

There's talk on Fox news about certain extremist groups trying to push the riots into normally quiet suburban areas for a greater effect.

If you're interested you can look this up yourself there's no need to post the extremist groups names here.
I read that they’re targeting suburban areas because that’s where there’s greater firearm ownership, and like you say, potential of greater violence that could occur. Smh.

My guess, is they‘d use the more peaceful protesters as shields and fodder, as these other groups Would just incite the violence. It’s all about getting more groups (in this case gun owners), involved to help achieve their insurrection.
That's good insight into how something could potentially play out.

That won't last long in Montana. The griz are hungry after a long winter in hibernation.

Screen-Shot-2016-11-29-at-8.22.52-AM-700x394.png

Last edited:
Had to tell my sales teams to be vigil on their daily sales route. We have encountered protestors blocking roads while driving around. Stay frosty and just look around and not have your head up your butt.... or texting while driving and clueless

Had to tell my sales teams to be vigil on their daily sales route. We have encountered protestors blocking roads while driving around. Stay frosty and just look around and not have your head up your butt.... or texting while driving and clueless

+1

Back