testtest

At least we are not like the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once a great empire... now they have the “anti” crowd showing how prolific it is to get illegal knives for use...

Thank goodness we havent melted down to “oh my god, you can own a knife” society ... yet

Up until the 1930's the Brits could own firearms as we do now. Take a look and see how over the years they let their rights get snipped and chipped away. So no guns, they find other ways.
Now they are stuck. Can't fight back as the government over steps all the other rights. They are at this time doing a big push on censoring their Internet.

That's why we have to squash what is going on now or not whine when the USA looks like NOKO.

This is what we face here in the USA. It doesn't matter what is banned , the criminal will just use something else to do harm. Each and every item that can be used as a weapon , up to and including a rolled up magazine ( the paper kind that you read ) , has been used already.

They do not care about our safety , they care about being able to control the population completely. Also they are content to do it a bite at a time so to speak so that the general population is in full agreement when it happens. :mad:

Up until the 1930's the Brits could own firearms as we do now. Take a look and see how over the years they let their rights get snipped and chipped away. So no guns, they find other ways.
Now they are stuck. Can't fight back as the government over steps all the other rights. They are at this time doing a big push on censoring their Internet.

That's why we have to squash what is going on now or not whine when the USA looks like NOKO.
My understanding is that they can still own guns (definitely not as freely as us), that are registered with the government and kept locked and secured at the gun club that they shoot it at. It can not leave that premise. I believe their government makes provisions for the ownership of shotguns and hunting rifles in certain cases (much like Australia does). I'm not sure how difficult the licensing requirements are to do this. I'm sure certain weapons are banned (like AR's, most pistols, etc), but I've seen several British posters in comments in articles and other forums (not a member, just a lurker), stating these realities, and have seen uTube videos of British subjects demonstrating their firearms such as zeroing their scopes etc. To a person, they say it's very difficult to get a gun and are envious of our 2A rights. (If I were a poster there, I'd thank them since it was due to the British actions leading up to the Revolutionary War, that gave us our 2A to begin with).
I'm not disagreeing with you Sarge, I do agree with you that they let their rights be chipped away. I'm only stating what I've read and seen that it's not entirely impossible to own a firearm. I do agree it's very difficult and it's why they have a knife problem now (even the throwing of acid is becoming more common).

This is what we face here in the USA. It doesn't matter what is banned , the criminal will just use something else to do harm. Each and every item that can be used as a weapon , up to and including a rolled up magazine ( the paper kind that you read ) , has been used already.

They do not care about our safety , they care about being able to control the population completely. Also they are content to do it a bite at a time so to speak so that the general population is in full agreement when it happens. :mad:
Exactly papa. The criminal will use whatever is available. Ban guns, uses knives. Ban knives, use hammers. Etc. I've even seen news reports that throwing acid at a person is become more common place. They (and criminal here), will use whatsoever is available, and these bans will only hurt law abiding individuals.

It's the "death by 1,000 cuts" that's going to ruin our 2A rights. Bump stocks here, supressors there, until everything is gone. That's what happened there, and that's what they're in the process of doing here.

They want to ban knives over there. Not "over xx inches" knives...KNIVES. All of them. Steak. Butcher. Kitchen. Dinner. Then what...forks? Rental vans? Baseball bats? Fists? Where does it end - ANYthing can be put to use as a weapon. Hell, you can kill someone with WATER if you try hard enough. Pens. Paper clips. A stick you find in the yard... It isn't the item, it's the mentality behind its use.

Where do the bans stop?

Wait.

I have an idea.

Let's go after the CRIMINALS??

I know. Now I'm on another watch list for making a racist comment like that. Oh well.

In Nottinghamshire the police were giving housewives blunt end knives to prevent stabbings.
Still will have the throat slashing issue but that will be addressed in round two with the rubber
bladed knives.
Pretty well getting all the ladies disarmed.......

The Brits and the rest of Europe admire our 2A. Not for the range time they get on a visit here.
The fact that we can stave off an abusive government if need be.
Time's a coming. With sugary drink limits, no plastic straws and the banning of cow farts.
We all know what has to be done this November.

Notice how people tend to find the bad in everything and be so dramatic. "Does that knife have a serrated edge? That one has the word cheese on the blade, that could do a lot of damage". Are these people for real? What will they be saying next? "OMG that car doesn't have rounded corners. You could kill someone with that." It's always going to be something.

Notice how people tend to find the bad in everything and be so dramatic. "Does that knife have a serrated edge? That one has the word cheese on the blade, that could do a lot of damage". Are these people for real? What will they be saying next? "OMG that car doesn't have rounded corners. You could kill someone with that." It's always going to be something.

Electric cars need to make fake noise so idiots don’t get run over.

Here it is:
Blunt Knives.JPG

So she's being abused and we'll give her a blunt knife....... give me a break.....
He's just going to pound the :poop: out of her with his cricket bat or curling stone.

I think the guns you're allowed to own/keep at a registered gun club are limited to .22 rifles and shotguns and the like. Also I read somewhere recently that only about 30% of the private firearms in Australia were ever turned over to the government.
You may well be right Bassbob. I was going with the little knowledge I've heard or read. I don't know much more about their or other country's gun law and I'm just glad I was born here in the US of A, and have the 2A right to posses (many :sneaky:) firearms.

It's the "death by 1,000 cuts" that's going to ruin our 2A rights. Bump stocks here, supressors there, until everything is gone. That's what happened there, and that's what they're in the process of doing here.

They want to ban knives over there. Not "over xx inches" knives...KNIVES. All of them. Steak. Butcher. Kitchen. Dinner. Then what...forks? Rental vans? Baseball bats? Fists? Where does it end - ANYthing can be put to use as a weapon. Hell, you can kill someone with WATER if you try hard enough. Pens. Paper clips. A stick you find in the yard... It isn't the item, it's the mentality behind its use.

Where do the bans stop?

Wait.

I have an idea.

Let's go after the CRIMINALS??

I know. Now I'm on another watch list for making a racist comment like that. Oh well.
Yes said exactly what I was thinking. They can’t ban everything or we are back in the dark ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back