testtest

Baby Albino Elephant Found Trapped....

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member

in Snare Near Death, Now Thriving Thanks to Rescuers

1627867660932.png

Good story Talyn, thanks! Nice when good news travels as fast as the other.
Saw another article or two about the lucky little guy elsewhere.

Elephants have always been my spirit animals. I have a few elephant tattoos and a rather large collection of elephant figures, mostly jade and marble, but one that I got from a friend of mine in Amsterdam's wife. She was a French national, but she was Kenyan and her mother's family was whatever their equivalent of royalty was. The elephant she gave me is made of ebony. It's one of my prized possessions. When we got back to the states I mailed her a special one I had gotten from another friend of mine from Brazil.

I would rather see 1000 men die than an elephant. The elephants owe us a few. The world needs more elephant stampedes.

Elephants have always been my spirit animals. I have a few elephant tattoos and a rather large collection of elephant figures, mostly jade and marble, but one that I got from a friend of mine in Amsterdam's wife. She was a French national, but she was Kenyan and her mother's family was whatever their equivalent of royalty was. The elephant she gave me is made of ebony. It's one of my prized possessions. When we got back to the states I mailed her a special one I had gotten from another friend of mine from Brazil.

I would rather see 1000 men die than an elephant. The elephants owe us a few. The world needs more elephant stampedes.
Elephants are very cool and intelligent creatures.

Yes they are. Anyone who would kill one needs a slug behind the ear.

I was trying to upload a picture of my Ebony elephant and my favorite tattoo, but Imgur decided to have a night off I guess. Oh well, it's probably only interesting to me anyway. :)
Had collected them for years.
Have some jade, quartz, turquoise and soapstone elephants tucked away someplace in storage.

The Chicoms are the largest consumers of animal parts in the world based on their weird ideas on what those parts can do for them when the ingest them.

That drives the majority of the illegal killing of African and other animals across the world, including bears (for their gall bladders) in the USA etc.

While we think we are the most intelligent species on earth, I'm sure we could learn a lot from Elephants, Dolphins, Apes and Whales. To look into their eyes you can see the intelligence.

One of the things that just astounds me is seeing animals that have been raised by humans and returned to the wild and years later the human returns and they both take up right where they left off, both very emotional to see each other.

When on a family road trip to STL we stopped at the zoo ('74 or '75?), while there I got too pet an elephant. Wonderful creatures! While there they had to shut down the reptile house due too escaped poisonous snakes.

Back