testtest

Bay Area Closures

Status
Not open for further replies.
But that's in area's that are against the 2A..... my stores are still open.....
Besides, aren't we supposed to be prepared for times like this?
I don't think running to the gun shop at the last minute counts......
Well, we are prepared and that's what counts. Right Annihilator?

But that's in area's that are against the 2A..... my stores are still open.....
Besides, aren't we supposed to be prepared for times like this?
I don't think running to the gun shop at the last minute counts......
Well, we are prepared and that's what counts. Right Annihilator?
With the way the world is anymore Sarge, you have to be always ready.

Disclaimer:

I intend for this post to provoke thought and I do not intend this to be a challenge to anyone's previous or future post.

Questions related to some of the posts I've seen on this thread and others associated with the Corona subject:

What constitutes being ready?

For what events should everyone have been prepared for?

Does having a firearm constitute being ready?

Does having an abundance of food constitute being ready?

Or does being ready mean having a warehouse full of toilet paper?

What other event in modern times would have been a life lesson to convince the general population to prepare for such an event?

There are plenty of hard working Americans who need to prioritize daily spending to barely maintain a household and cannot afford to stock up on guns, ammo & food and with the current situation a lot of people have shifted their definition of survival hence the panic buying.

I myself am fortunate to have job that pays well for my hard work and I've been able to comfortability maintain a household and spend some cash to keep a decent amount of guns & ammo on hand at any given time. I didn't always have these means growing up so I've seen both sides first hand.

Last edited:
Disclaimer:

I intend for this post to provoke thought and I do not intend this to be a challenge to anyone's previous or future post.

Questions related to some of the posts I've seen on this thread and others associated with the Corona subject:

What constitutes being ready?

For what events should everyone have been prepared for?

Does having a firearm constitute being ready?

Does having an abundance of food constitute being ready?

Or does being ready mean having a warehouse full of toilet paper?

What other event in modern times would have been a life lesson to convince the general population to prepare for such an event?

There are plenty of hard working Americans who need to prioritize daily spending to barely maintain a household and cannot afford to stock up on guns, ammo & food and with the current situation a lot of people have shifted their definition of survival hence the panic buying.

I myself am fortunate to have job that pays well for my hard work and I've been able to comfortability maintain a household and spend some cash to keep a decent amount of guns & ammo on hand at any given time. I didn't always have these means growing up so I've seen both sides first hand.
I’ll second every last word there @10mmLife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back