testtest

Be careful the next few days, people

benstt

Professional
Founding Member
I just got an email from the federal courts. Apparently all federal courthouses are closed from January 17 to January 21 due to security issues. They're taking the alleged inauguration threats seriously. Be safe the next few days, all. I plan to avoid government buildings. Between the possible demonstrations and the cops, secret service, and troops who are going to be on edge, I think it's going to be safer to just not be there in case someone does something dumb.

Well I don't have to worry because I am on lockdown due to being positive for Covid. But , they better not come here.

I agree with Benstt , this is not a time to be anywhere around a federal building of any kind.

If you are out and about for any reason, be extra nice to LEOs. If you think OUR stress level (as gun owners) is high...imagine how THEY feel! A smile (remember to smile with your eyes, so they can see it around the mask!), a wave, and a kind word, all go a long way to helping brighten a day.

Thanks guys. At first I was really worried because I have COPD with only 40% of my lungs and of course I am on oxygen. So far the only symptoms I seem to have is a little more congestion in my chest then usual and a killer headache that won't go away.

I am hoping it doesn't get any worse than this.

Thanks guys. At first I was really worried because I have COPD with only 40% of my lungs and of course I am on oxygen. So far the only symptoms I seem to have is a little more congestion in my chest then usual and a killer headache that won't go away.

I am hoping it doesn't get any worse than this.
Man that sucks papa, I'm sorry to hear this. I hope you get better and your symptoms improve without giving you any more difficulty. More and more reports of people coming down with this and hopefully the vaccine will start decreasing any potential new positive cases out there.
I'm also hoping @adam sr that came down with Covid during his Colorado hunt hasn't relapsed, since I haven't noticed him posting in a while.
Take it easy, and get well buddy (y)

Get well soon, Papa. I'm glad it doesn't seem to be too bad. For some reason, I think everybody is affected differently.

We will probably just hunker down for a few days until the excitement blows over. About the only building related or close to being federal that I visit is the post office, and most of the time I use the outside drop box.

Interesting to know that the federal courts are going to be closed. Thanks for the post.

Back