testtest

Be careful what you watch on YouTube

1711544863485.png
Anyone with the IQ of a carrot is on some Gov. list or another.

yay! i'm on another list... again. none of this surprises me. i am pretty sure big brother knows how many guns i have, how much ammo i have, what i have purchased, what i have looked at, what is in my amazon cart but not yet purchased, what i had for breakfast, what color underwear i have on etc...

yay! i'm on another list... again. none of this surprises me. i am pretty sure big brother knows how many guns i have, how much ammo i have, what i have purchased, what i have looked at, what is in my amazon cart but not yet purchased, what i had for breakfast, what color underwear i have on etc...
Ditto. Pity that they don’t have anything more important to do like, let’s say…CLOSE THE BORDER, or BALANCE THE BUDGET. Just saying…😎.

Agree. There is nothing that’s confidential. Big brother, in one form or another, monitors pretty much everything. These electronic devices are probably the worst offenders of all. Doubt what I say? Take a subject you’ve never shown any interest in (baby clothes, bird feeders, Chrystal figurines, cat toys, or whatever. Start discussing it with your spouse/partner/or friend. Have 2 or three short discussions in a day or two on the subject and watch the ads for those things show up on your computer, phone or whatever. If “they” weren’t listening you’d not get the ads. I figure literally everything said or anything written on line is readily available to the feds if they want it (I’m sure the Chinese govt would make them a deal on it🙄)

Back