testtest

Belt,Holster and Mag Clips

WilkoBW

Alpha
Hi,

I need some assistance with doing an order for the following accessories and these would include a Belt,Holster and Mag Clips.I was looking at the Safariland Belts.This will be a one piece setup.Would anybody know on where to start with this?.I tried contacting Safariland and nobody is picking up.This would be greatly appreciative.Thank you

Best

I’m not sure what a Mag clip is. I’m also unsure what you mean by one piece set up. Are you talking about a duty rig?

@WilkoBW - Dillon will be a good one-stop shop, online. I find Safariland's website a bit clunky unless you really know what you're looking for, but both Comp-Tac and Blade Tech's websites are reasonably user-friendly. A Google search for "competition shooter's kit" as keywords will bring up several other one-stop options.

However, I would instead recommend that you talk first to your fellow competitors about where they get their gear (and specifically what gear they use, and their pros/cons)...this is all the more important because different competitive disciplines may have different restrictions on both gear as well as gear setup. Also, ask to see if anyone is shopping at a local physical, brick-and-mortar, store that you can explore.

Typically, if there's a brick-and-mortar you can get to during off-peak hours -be it a gun-shop or a police/fire-supply store that also carries competition gear- staff will usually be able to directly assist you.

I ordered the battle belt and holster from them and them ordered some hsgi taco pouches off of Amazon.

By doing it this way I could customize the belt in anyway that I want.

Thank you all for responding.I am not sure which one is better?.Safariland or T.Rex Arms?.Which would you recommend?.Thank you

Back