testtest

Beretta M9A1 92FS Compact with Rail ( Inox )

EL LOBO

Custom
I picked up a new 9MM Pistol on an even trade for my Springfield Armory XDE -45ACP. I carried the M9 Beretta 9mm Pistol in Combat in the 80' & '90s and it served me well so I said why not I have enough Springfield Pistols.

92 (M9A1) Compact With Rail Inox: Sleek Tactical Perfection
The M9A1 is an evolution of the legendary Beretta M9 military semiauto pistol, developed with the advice of several law-enforcement and military agencies around the world. The M9A1 Compact With Rail Inox is a smaller and lighter variation that features an attractive and super-resistant stainless-steel (Inox) finish. Its many tactical features, ruggedness, and absolute reliability make it a great choice for on- or off-duty carry, as well as personal defense or concealed carry. New for the 92 Compact series, a 1/2x28 threaded 4.8” OAL Barrel.

Compact and Super-Resistant
Compared to its full-size counterpart, the M9A1 Compact Inox is a full ¾” shorter and 2.3 oz. lighter, making it even more comfortable for all-day carry. While in the holster, its super-resistant stainless-steel finish makes it stand up to sweat even on scorching summer days, while also making it more impervious to corrosion between shooting and cleaning.

Full of Tactical Features
This handgun offers a great number of useful tactical features, without compromising on its military-style sturdiness and toughness. The magazine well is beveled, for lightning-quick tactical mag-changes without taking your eyes off the target. The combat trigger guard facilitates the use of the handgun while wearing gloves, as well as an ideal and secure placement of the off-hand; also, the front and backstrap are checkered to ensure a positive and consistent grip. Lastly, an integral Picatinny rail enables the easy mounting of tactical accessories such as lighting and sighting systems--without any gunsmithing or modification to the pistol.

Reliable and Easy to Shoot
Engineered to withstand the hardest use in the most demanding conditions around the world, the M9A1 meets and exceeds the standards of reliability of professional military and law enforcement. This handgun will reliably feed most commercial ammunition designs, including the wider hollow-points and the hardest-hitting +P. An attractive, perfectly-engineered pistol for most uses including competition.

thumbnail_20200525_114127.jpg

https://www.beretta.com/en-us/92-compact-with-rail-inox/

I have owned several Beretta 92’s, good guns, but like the older metal framed S&W’s, I couldn’t get used to the double action auto triggers. Revolvers yea, no issue, but not on semi-autos. Nice looking pistol.

I have owned several Beretta 92’s, good guns, but like the older metal framed S&W’s, I couldn’t get used to the double action auto triggers. Revolvers yea, no issue, but not on semi-autos. Nice looking pistol.

Ever tried a DAO 3rd gen Smith?

It’s like shooting a tuned revolver...

Has anyone noticed that Beretta has started to put polymer frames on their 92 series? Did a double take the first time I saw it.

It wouldn’t bother me, but...they didn’t drop their prices.

I had owned the S&W Mdl 39 & 59 9mm pistols in the 1970's . and the S&W Mdl 659 stainless 9mm in the early 80's I liked them and wish I still had them.

Thanks EL LOBO, this looks like a great price. As far as I'm concerned, one can never have enough magazines :sneaky:. I think I might be ordering a few for myself ;). Thanks again for the link, it's much appreciated.
I have 7 mags for the 92fs 9mm compact it came with 3 plus the 4 I ordered. My XDM's 19 Round Mags I have 10 five for each pistol and my Hell Cat 5 13 round mags 1 11 round mag. Now for a good holster for the Beretta 92FS its compatable with my Urban Carry g3 ( Captian ) holster and It's compatable with the 92FS Compact, XDM OSP 4.5", Hell Cat OSP, 1911 Government .

I have owned only 1 s&w revolver before in a mod629 44mag 8 3/8" and put an aimpoint on it for fun! Sure do miss it!
I think in my youth I had owned just about one of every revolver Smith & Wesson made I had the 29, 4" 6" 8 3/8 " 629 6 " and the Mdl 27 5", Mdl 28 6" 4" 357s Mags mdl 19 & Mdl 66 , mdl 10 , mdl 13 ,mdl 15 to mention only a few.

I picked up a new 9MM Pistol on an even trade for my Springfield Armory XDE -45ACP. I carried the M9 Beretta 9mm Pistol in Combat in the 80' & '90s and it served me well so I said why not I have enough Springfield Pistols.

92 (M9A1) Compact With Rail Inox: Sleek Tactical Perfection
The M9A1 is an evolution of the legendary Beretta M9 military semiauto pistol, developed with the advice of several law-enforcement and military agencies around the world. The M9A1 Compact With Rail Inox is a smaller and lighter variation that features an attractive and super-resistant stainless-steel (Inox) finish. Its many tactical features, ruggedness, and absolute reliability make it a great choice for on- or off-duty carry, as well as personal defense or concealed carry. New for the 92 Compact series,a 1/2x28 threaded 4.8” OAL Barrel.

Compact and Super-Resistant
Compared to its full-size counterpart, the M9A1 Compact Inox is a full ¾” shorter and 2.3 oz. lighter, making it even more comfortable for all-day carry. While in the holster, its super-resistant stainless-steel finish makes it stand up to sweat even on scorching summer days, while also making it more impervious to corrosion between shooting and cleaning.

Full of Tactical Features
This handgun offers a great number of useful tactical features, without compromising on its military-style sturdiness and toughness. The magazine well is beveled, for lightning-quick tactical mag-changes without taking your eyes off the target. The combat trigger guard facilitates the use of the handgun while wearing gloves, as well as an ideal and secure placement of the off-hand; also, the front and backstrap are checkered to ensure a positive and consistent grip. Lastly, an integral Picatinny rail enables the easy mounting of tactical accessories such as lighting and sighting systems--without any gunsmithing or modification to the pistol.

Reliable and Easy to Shoot
Engineered to withstand the hardest use in the most demanding conditions around the world, the M9A1 meets and exceeds the standards of reliability of professional military and law enforcement. This handgun will reliably feed most commercial ammunition designs, including the wider hollow-points and the hardest-hitting +P. An attractive, perfectly-engineered pistol for most uses including competition.

View attachment 6559

https://www.beretta.com/en-us/92-compact-with-rail-inox/

Ever tried a DAO 3rd gen Smith?

It’s like shooting a tuned revolver...

Has anyone noticed that Beretta has started to put polymer frames on their 92 series? Did a double take the first time I saw it.

It wouldn’t bother me, but...they didn’t drop their prices.
That's interesting to know. The only Polymer frames I thought they made was their APX models. I Have the APX Centurion and bought the Compact grip which is the same size as the Centurion, I just need to swap the Trigger Control Group into the Compact grip and exchange the slide assembly, and wallah, I go from 15 round to 13 mags (although it takes the 15 and 17 round APX mags with their sleeves).

I have 7 mags for the 92fs 9mm compact it came with 3 plus the 4 I ordered. My XDM's 19 Round Mags I have 10 five for each pistol and my Hell Cat 5 13 round mags 1 11 round mag. Now for a good holster for the Beretta 92FS its compatable with my Urban Carry g3 ( Captian ) holster and It's compatable with the 92FS Compact, XDM OSP 4.5", Hell Cat OSP, 1911 Government .
I hear you there. I usually have at least 7 mags for each pistol/rifle that I own. I already had 5 - 13 round, and 3 - 15 round mags for the 92FS, but with the prices you shared in the link, I bought another 3 - 13 round mags, as I can never have too many. The price at the site you shared were almost 1/2 less than the same listed at GunMagWarehouse, where I sometimes buy my mags. So Mr. EL LOBO, many thanks again for your reply and link. (y)

I hear you there. I usually have at least 7 mags for each pistol/rifle that I own. I already had 5 - 13 round, and 3 - 15 round mags for the 92FS, but with the prices you shared in the link, I bought another 3 - 13 round mags, as I can never have too many. The price at the site you shared were almost 1/2 less than the same listed at GunMagWarehouse, where I sometimes buy my mags. So Mr. EL LOBO, many thanks again for your reply and link. (y)
Will the 92fs mags work in the 92fs compact?

Will the 92fs mags work in the 92fs compact?
EL LOBO, here’s two pics of my 92fs compact (top) and 92A3 (Bottom). The pics show the 92fs compact with the 92A3 17 round mag firmly inserted (without optional mag you can purchase separately).

E1203F39-975F-4396-9E9A-197CBB835620.jpeg
242F0336-5C3A-4ADE-B96C-BE69FADED5E5.jpeg

Back