testtest

Best .22 Pistol Options Available Today (2021)

The Taurus TX22 has been the best rimfire pistol I have ever fired. It eats every type of bulk ammo I feed it and the 16-round magazine is awesome. I'm not usually a big Taurus fan, but the TX22 is an excellent plinker.
I can’t believe it didn’t make the list.
I picked up a Beretta Neos with 6in barrel a couple of weeks ago. It looks cool as hell. I put a new grip and Bushnell scope on it to give it the full Star Wars treatment. Turns out it’s a bloody good shooter.
70CDF6DF-639E-4E73-94A4-A830EA0A0AFB.jpeg

Plinking with .22 handguns is one of my favorite types shooting. I know many shooters who like to plink because of the low cost for both ammo and guns. Aside from the absence of the TX22, I find some of the entries on this list a bit confusing. The $600 Ruger Bearcat made the list, but not the $200 Ruger Wrangler. I'm sure the Bearcat is a great gun, but the Wrangler or a Heritage Rough Rider would be my first choice for a single-action plinker due to the massive price difference. I like reading these lists, but I think some of the writers are a bit out-of-touch with the average shooter's budget.

The Taurus TX22 has been the best rimfire pistol I have ever fired. It eats every type of bulk ammo I feed it and the 16-round magazine is awesome. I'm not usually a big Taurus fan, but the TX22 is an excellent plinker.
Put just under 100 rounds thru my new Tx-22 today. Was an accurate fun shooter with rapid fire drills at 5-7 yards.

rented 2 Taurus 9mm to compare to see if Taurus has gotten better with their 9mm to change my mind from years past. Nope. Tx-22 is far above their 9mm in my opinion. Couldnt stand the 9mm G2 and G3 i rented. I know the tx22 is based on them, but $270 for the tx22 was worth it. Only Taurus i’ll stick with.
54EE305C-B67F-4C10-85BF-46BA78B8B9B5.jpeg
60867569-BBF2-42C0-8D67-64B7382C8F26.jpeg

I’ve posted this elsewhere but here’s a pic on the TX22 family. IMHO, buying a TX22 might be the best bang for the buck you can find. It’s a great shooter, but also an absolute blast to shoot. I’ve got several thousand rounds through my TX22 Standard and I still look forward to shooting it.
577CEA57-5835-4EE9-B4D4-A2C8E2E19CD5.jpeg

I’ve posted this elsewhere but here’s a pic on the TX22 family. IMHO, buying a TX22 might be the best bang for the buck you can find. It’s a great shooter, but also an absolute blast to shoot. I’ve got several thousand rounds through my TX22 Standard and I still look forward to shooting it. View attachment 16572
I am now looking for one of these now, nice guns Simon.

i really did want that Ruger, my gun range sold them...then the pandemic hit, and nuffin....!!!!!!

i could only find the G44. i think it's sweet, in fact, i just ordered up 2 more mags for it, from MidwayUSA, as no one else had any!!
Glock 44 are great guns, my brother has over 2,000 rounds through his with no issues, that’s why I got one, really looking into the Taurus right now.

Back