testtest

Best Danged Dog!

Best danged squirrel hunting dog I've ever had! Well over 100 squirrels treed or spotted and still counting. She will sit at the base of a tree holding on squirrel for hours sometimes! I really love my Baby Daisy!
IMG_20220427_140332926_HDR.jpg

Thankyou. I really appreciate that! She's the loyalest sweetest gentlegal ever. Loves to play with kids more than she does with me! Makes me jelous sometimes, but once she sees me grab the .22LR off the wall. It's all eyes on me and the trees and time to take care of business!

Very cool! Beautiful! Brown eye and Blue eye! I believe the Indians call an animal with that characteristic a "Medicine Hat" what breeds is she. Looks like at least a little bit of Catahoula and Bull Terrier if I had to guess. Good looking girl Javbike and I really like the name! Lola was my Grandmother's name on my mom's side. To cool! 👍

Very cool! Beautiful! Brown eye and Blue eye! I believe the Indians call an animal with that characteristic a "Medicine Hat" what breeds is she. Looks like at least a little bit of Catahoula and Bull Terrier if I had to guess. Good looking girl Javbike and I really like the name! Lola was my Grandmother's name on my mom's side. To cool! 👍
You hit it on the the nail Catahoula

Best danged squirrel hunting dog I've ever had! Well over 100 squirrels treed or spotted and still counting. She will sit at the base of a tree holding on squirrel for hours sometimes! I really love my Baby Daisy!
View attachment 26860
That is a good looking dog. Life is better with a dog or two. Just my opinion.
I have a fiest, squirrel dog. I don’t hunt but she doesn’t know that! She trees squirrels and at 13 still thinks she can take down a deer. Hahaha.

I have a 13 lb. dachshund. She used to chase anything until she met a raccoon that was bigger, a skunk that was slower and a possum that was just too ornery. The cottontail didn’t mind the sport.

Crazy moose and no squirrel and Situational awareness:

Attachments

• F5FE3475-70DE-41D3-9501-2AACD8E916C7.jpeg
    F5FE3475-70DE-41D3-9501-2AACD8E916C7.jpeg
    146.5 KB · Views: 136
  • 13221F23-74EA-4483-B0AC-FF52B086C526.jpeg
    13221F23-74EA-4483-B0AC-FF52B086C526.jpeg
    182.1 KB · Views: 129
Back