testtest

Best YouTube Gun Channels

10mmLife

Staff member
Founding Member
I follow a few channels on YouTube like Paul Harrell, Hickok45, Forgotten Weapons, etc.... What Channels do you recommend to watch for reviews on guns, handling technique, or just plain entertainment?

The Warrior Poet Society is a great channel for reviews, tactics, techniques, and many other parts of life philosophy and faith. John Lovell is a firearms instructor and veteran.
Hoping he has a training class close to me one of these days.

Well I would appreciate some subscribes. I got some good stuff and in 2020 I plan on doing a bunch more videos. Where you can learn some good stuff.

Last edited:
XDMAN. I have seen your channel, I did not put two and two together. I appreciate your channel. See you there

I think Clay Martin's Off The Reservation was one off the best. Some silliness but no excessive drama, just enough subtly slipped in. Its a shame he is not on as much as he was. However, I have seen TAL has had him on for a review.

Thunder Ranch also has some excellent content.

- Justin Opinion
- sootch00
- Warrior Poet Society when he's doing firearm-related content (I don't watch the philosophical/preachystuff)
- Hickok45
- Demolition Ranch (unless a particular episode is totally out to lunch with goofiness)
- 9 Hole Reviews
- Four Guys Guns on occasion

Well I would appreciate some subscribes. I got some good stuff and in 2020 I plan on doing a bunch more videos. Where you can learn some good stuff.

Just subscribed to your channel. Looking forward to a lot of good stuff.

I absolutely love Hickok45! Now he would be a fun guy to hang out with! 👍
He's like the grand dad we wish we had
I will checkout your channel and subscribe. It's pretty cool to be able to have discussions with great content creators.

In addition to some of the others mentioned I enjoy:
Mr. Guns and Gear
InRange
Sage Dynamics
T-Rex Arms
AK Operators Union

T-Rex Arms is definitely a favorite. Their video on the 2nd amendment has become a favorite when people want to argue about the meaning of words in the 2nd amendment.

I like Hickock 45, Sootch00, Paul Harrel for general watching. I watch several others for information if I'm trying to make a decision on buying a new gun

Has anyone seen .22plinksters channel? He has some really good content (mostly .22 related) and seems like a real chill dude.
The guy is an unreal shot also, look up the video where he is shooting carpenter bees with a revolver.

Disclaimer: carpenter bees are a destructive pest that burrows into wood and destroys your home's exterior.

Subscribed! 👍

Back