testtest

Beware of Forum Trolls....👹

10mmLife

Staff member
Founding Member
I wanted to share a link about the subject of internet trolls and how they can negatively effect a forums experience.

A trolls purpose is to cause conflict on all manner of public posting & social media on the internet. Some of the more clever trolls do this in a way that it doesn't look like a direct attack but they will post messages to inflame a tread by going against the grain of the topic on a forum inconspicuously.

Use this link to identify a potential troll so you do not fall into it's trap which only feeds them to continue. Our pride makes us want to take them head on but that's how they win. If you ignore them they will starve and move on.

Disclaimer:
Not every discussion or disagreement is the result of a troll because we all do have differing opinions on a variety of topics so please refrain from calling anyone out specifically. If you are confident you maybe dealing with a troll I recommend reaching out to one of the Mods in a private message.

Last edited:
On a funny interesting note when my sister and I were cleaning out our mothers house after our parents passing we found a collection of Trolls that we had growing up, they looked similar to this one found online.
9F8DC311-1A00-47EB-9805-B54D35078AFB.jpeg

We found close to 20 different styles that my sister wanted to just put out in our planned Estate/Tag sale. I thought differently and collected them all.
About two months later I contacted some collectors and ended up selling the whole collection for close to $12,000.00

On a funny interesting note when my sister and I were cleaning out our mothers house after our parents passing we found a collection of Trolls that we had growing up, they looked similar to this one found online.
View attachment 11596
We found close to 20 different styles that my sister wanted to just put out in our planned Estate/Tag sale. I thought differently and collected them all.
About two months later I contacted some collectors and ended up selling the whole collection for close to $12,000.00
Yikes, I got to see if I still have the one when I was a kid. Probably threw it away in the trash long long time ago.

Just saying I didn't realize they are fetching top $$$'s now and that I had one as a kid. If I still had it (it may be hidden in a box around here, but probably not), then I could get some $$$'s and buy a few more guns :);)
That happened back in the mid 90’s can you imagine what they are worth now. 🤦‍♂️
Now the ones I had (sold) were from the 60’s and 70’s the ones made today not worth what you pay for them.
I also had a massive baseball card collection, now I won’t go into detail what I sold the whole collection for let’s just say I bought land and had a house built and didn’t have a mortgage. The sad part about that is probably just 1-2 of those cards are now probably going for millions. 😬

That happened back in the mid 90’s can you imagine what they are worth now. 🤦‍♂️
Now the ones I had (sold) were from the 60’s and 70’s the ones made today not worth what you pay for them.
I also had a massive baseball card collection, now I won’t go into detail what I sold the whole collection for let’s just say I bought land and had a house built and didn’t have a mortgage. The sad part about that is probably just 1-2 of those cards are now probably going for millions. 😬

Back in the 90s they had these things called Micro Machines. You may remember. The guy on the commercials talked really, really fast. I had this idea that these things would be worth something someday. I have hundreds and hundreds of them brand new, in the boxes. They are basically worthless. Meh, you win some you lose some.

Back in the 90s they had these things called Micro Machines. You may remember. The guy on the commercials talked really, really fast. I had this idea that these things would be worth something someday. I have hundreds and hundreds of them brand new, in the boxes. They are basically worthless. Meh, you win some you lose some.
I loved micro machines though I only had a few growing up as a poor kid.

Back