testtest

Bi-Pods

What's a good sturdy bi-pod that won't break the bank out there?

I have one made of carbon fiber. But my problem is that the legs push back up from the recoil of my AR10.
I hear a lot of good things about Harris bi-pods. A bit more expensive than some not not "top of the line" expensive. Since I like to shoot off the bench using bi-pods, I opted for the cheaper UTG bi-pods. I think they work well and I haven't had any issues with them. For my RPR .338 Lapua, I went with the Atlas BT Model V8, a bit more expensive, but reviews indicated it would stand up better than most to the recoil of the rifle.

I hear a lot of good things about Harris bi-pods. A bit more expensive than some not not "top of the line" expensive. Since I like to shoot off the bench using bi-pods, I opted for the cheaper UTG bi-pods. I think they work well and I haven't had any issues with them. For my RPR .338 Lapua, I went with the Atlas BT Model V8, a bit more expensive, but reviews indicated it would stand up better than most to the recoil of the rifle.
Agree, Harris Bi-Pods, I’ve had 2 with no issues.

Agree, Harris Bi-Pods, I’ve had 2 with no issues.
That's what I heard Annihilator. I don't currently own any, as mentioned I've tried and own several made UTG models installed on AR15's from 5.56 to 50 Beowulf. Also installed on my Ruger AR10 SR762 and RPR .308. They seem well made & I shoot with the legs not fully extended (using only 10 round mags to keep them set low), so that probably lends itself to better stability.

Back