testtest

Biden’s America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
Good read on Biden’s America, all should read this article, most of the things mentioned we knew about, but it’s a good reminder on what he plans/might do.

Good post Anni, it's always good to keep reminding people to stay vigilant. I especially agree with the following excerpt from the article:

"The second tool is the Administrative Procedures Act, which slows down any substantive bureaucratic alterations to the law and subjects those changes to an extended period of public feedback. During the second Obama administration, gun owners regularly used this feedback to make themselves heard, and, most notably, stopped a proposal that would have prohibited commonly owned ammunition. It will be vital for gun owners to stay as engaged this time around. Executive rule-making is easier when the citizenry is not paying attention."

We must continue to make our position clear every time they come calling with these anti 2A regulations posing as laws. Like the Ammunition Ban under Obama, or the current "new" proposed Pistol Brace regulation. Will this stop them from proposing these or some new "regulation"? No, but we must continue to protest, lest they believe no one is listen nor cares as they continue to chip away our rights.

At first I intended to give the Harris/Biden administration the same level of legitimacy and respect the Trump/Pence Administration received during the last 4 years from media, etc. But due to the level of fraud in the Nov 3rd election it will be less so.

Right after Trump/Pence was lawfully elected the opposition started using the word..''Resist". I will carry that word forward in the next 4 years.

My .02

At first I intended to give the Harris/Biden administration the same level of legitimacy and respect the Trump/Pence Administration received during the last 4 years from media, etc. But due to the level of fraud in the Nov 3rd election it will be less so.

Right after Trump/Pence was lawfully elected the opposition started using the word..''Resist". I will carry that word forward in the next 4 years.

My .02

me too!

My .02
Your logic train is on track and pushing forward...#Resist

My .02
Mother used to say, "What's good for the goose is good for the gander".

But the reality is, we will not engage in cancel culture, we won't riot loot and engage in arson. We will continue to sit back and let the left entertain us. We will continue to allow globalism to creep ahead and ultimately, I fear, one of these leftist leaders will either give away our sovereignty to the UN or enter into a treaty which would have a caveat for registration followed by disarmament.
I realize I sound like a conspiracy kook, I know. Is any of it really so far-fetched considering what we've observed on our own in the last few years. Between the anti-gun rhetoric, the virus, the election and all its shadiness, is any of it really not a possibility?

I'm afraid funwithfuel has a point...up to a point, anyway. Conservatives ARE more (too?) tolerant, compared to liberals. We do tend to sit back and allow these things to happen.

Eventually, there will be a tipping point. When that is, I have no idea. What will happen when we reach it, I have no idea. How ugly it will get...is anyone's guess. But I think we're getting closer and closer, every day.

"RESIST"
"GET IN THEIR FACE!"
"NOT MY PRESIDENT"
"TELL THEM THEY ARE NOT WELCOME"
"SHOUT THEM DOWN"

....and now, the Democrats want us to "come together, and heal".

Yeah.

Payback's a bitch, folks.
I would point out a lot of those same (although, not “resist”) things were said by the right/Tea Partiers when Obama got elected.

Remember when Republicans in Congress said their main goal was to make Obama a one-term President?

Perhaps the last four years was payback for that...

I would point out a lot of those same (although, not “resist”) things were said by the right/Tea Partiers when Obama got elected.

Remember when Republicans in Congress said their main goal was to make Obama a one-term President?

Perhaps the last four years was payback for that...
Trump was his own worst enemy with his mouth. Actions got overtaken by his mouth. Was a shame

I haven't figured out parler yet. I'm a member but don't know how to use it. I come here, but I have to tightrope the politics from the 2A , yeah, it's harder than it sounds. There's nowhere that I've found where like-minded folks can share thoughts and ideas without wild extremism. The virus has isolated us all from one another. Can't congregate anywhere. They've pushed the cashless agenda further with alleged coin shortages and promoting fear that cash may spread the virus. We are our own worst enemy. Complacency and conformity. You know full well everything here is monitored as well as any other online community. We can't even be civil to one another here, so how can we join together to stand up for ourselves?

So...at what point did Conservatives burn cities? Shout at people simply sitting at outdoor dining establishments? Attack cars that are simply driving through town? Blockade city streets so people cannot pass? "March", screaming, into dining establishments to run Conservative office-holders out, while they were simply trying to have dinner?

We were not happy with the results...but we didn't destroy cities, businesses, or personal property because of it.

So...at what point did Conservatives burn cities? Shout at people simply sitting at outdoor dining establishments? Attack cars that are simply driving through town? Blockade city streets so people cannot pass? "March", screaming, into dining establishments to run Conservative office-holders out, while they were simply trying to have dinner?

We were not happy with the results...but we didn't destroy cities, businesses, or personal property because of it.
Well, let’s see—

the Proud Boys/Boogaloo Boi rioting in DC a few weeks back involved a bit of torch work...(and I would point out that the riots of this summer were not aimed at conservatives, but more toward racial injustices).
There has been plenty of idiots in trucks flying Trump flags screaming at people & throwing soda bottles at people peacefully protesting various things (seen it myself—not part of the protest, but driving by).
There was the fleet of Trump-flag flying vehicles that aggressively surrounded a Biden bus in Texas...

Need I go on?

Neither side is on the side of the angels here, and it’s blatantly hypocritical to try and claim otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back