testtest

Bipartisan gun control

If you're 21 and under you're still a second class citizen when it comes to your rights. Also, I don't like the Communist News Network but here it is

What else is included?
Zero chance it’s a straight Clean Bill. Expect add-ons for climate, inequities and voter registration activism.
The draft got the nod from the inebriate House keeper, so its likely “You have to Pass it to know what’s In it“ all over again.

What else is included?
Zero chance it’s a straight Clean Bill. Expect add-ons for climate, inequities and voter registration activism.
The draft got the nod from the inebriate House keeper, so its likely “You have to Pass it to know what’s In it“ all over again.
I'm not sure. It's CNN so I'm sure they only promoted certain aspects of the bill and ignored the rest

If you're 21 and under you're still a second class citizen when it comes to your rights. Also, I don't like the Communist News Network but here it is

HIPPA doesn’t matter because it’s a law not a right. This law would simply create a legal loophole for mental health records. It’s sickening how they pick and choose.
C9BD3BD7-C9A2-4EE0-9D2C-95AD4E13CB17.jpeg

Back