testtest

Black Rifle Coffee Story

BET7

Ronin
Founding Member
A great success story, and I enjoy their videos, but have never tried their coffee. We use a Keurig machine here, and buy the 48ct box of Private Selection (at Kroger) for $19.99+tax. A 50ct box of Black Rifle pods is $49.99 as I recall . I like supporting veteran-owned businesses when I can, but it ain't happenin' for that price.

A great success story, and I enjoy their videos, but have never tried their coffee. We use a Keurig machine here, and buy the 48ct box of Private Selection (at Kroger) for $19.99+tax. A 50ct box of Black Rifle pods is $49.99 as I recall . I like supporting veteran-owned businesses when I can, but it ain't happenin' for that price.

Refillable pod

I may have to try some of their decaf.

I know.

Coffee was my favorite food group...till the doc said "heart malfunction, atrial flutter, no more caffeine, no more alcohol".

Dammit.

So now I'm stuck with fake coffee...but I do love their ads and their politics. Maybe I'll grab some swag.

My local shooting range brews Black Rifle Coffee daily for their patrons, which I really appreciate. I can relate to the founder's story. I served with an American of Greek descent, and it was one of our "battle drills" to get the stove cranking and coffee brewing during a lull in the fight in Iraq. I would sprint over to his howitzer section with my canteen cup of water and MRE coffee, and wait for his hand signal for me to retrieve my cup of 30-weight.

Back