I’m sure there are many of you that love bourbon. One of my favorite things to do is come home from the range, break down and clean my firearms, and enjoy a bourbon, neat, while doing so. I wanted to see what everyone’s favorite bourbons are and what recommendations do people have. Below is the list of my favorites and a list of ones I want to try.
- 1792 Small Batch
- Basil Hayden’s
- Blanton’s Original Single Barrel
- Buffalo Trace
- Bulleit 10 Year
- Eagle Rare
- Elijah Craig
- Four Roses Single Barrel
- Jefferson’s Reserve
- Knob Creek Single Barrel Reserve 120 Proof
- Woodford Reserve
- Woodford Reserve Double Oaked
- Basil Hayden’s 10 Year
- Colonel E.H. Taylor Small Batch
- Eagle Rare Single Barrel 10 Year
- Jefferson’s Ocean Aged at Sea
- Old Forester 1920 Prohibition
- Old Rip Van Winkle...
- Pappy Van Winkle...