testtest

Budget scope for Saint Victor

The Swampfox Tomahawk LPVO is pretty cheap and solid quality. I like that it has a throw lever and illuminated reticle so you can get quick 1x shots off and throw it over to a higher power fast.
They’re out of stock on the main site but you may be able to find one out in intraweb land.

Folks spend hundreds of $$ on a quality AR but have a tendancy to go cheap on the optic. I don't know what your budget is, your intended useage for your rifle, nor your operating area/conditions, but I've been please with the Hi-Lux CMR 1-4X.

They're under-rated and not as cheap as others but I've yet have one to fail on me, and they meet the operatinal capabilities for your stated ranges. They have a great reticle & are illuminated, as well as being relatively light-weight and compact.

Plus, then there's the mount/rings and I've been please with ADM (American Defense Manufacturing) Recon QD mount.

My .02

Last edited:
Have tried Vortex and Primary Arms 1-4Xs and have have been disappointed with the ones I've tried.

But others seem to like them.

There's some great Black Friday deals on Vortex Strike Eagles; I believe PSA has the 1-8 with a cantilever mount for under $500; or, I’d look at a Primary ACSS...
[/QUOTE]
Thanks... that
Primary Arms SLx 1-6x24mm SFP Rifle Scope Gen III

looks promising... in my budget for now.

Back