testtest

Burt Gummer’s Gun Room from Tremors....Best Gun Room in the Movies

Here is @BET7 gun wall........🤣🤣🤣🤣

1600459742794.jpeg

Loved the first "Tremors" as depicted in the video.
I also loved the movie "Heat", which I thought accurately as possible mimicked the 1997 North Hollywood Bank Robbery Shootout.
I remember watching that real violent shootout video on the news later that night (mostly shot from the News helicopters, as they were being shot at).
For those that don't know about it, here are just two videos describing/showing the events of that shootout that day. Makes you ask the question, why in He11 would anyone seriously want to de-fund the police. They even had to go to a LGS to get AR15s, as they were totally outgunned when they first encountered the robbers.

Video #1 11:25 minutes in length:

Video #2 4:42 minutes in length:

Loved the first "Tremors" as depicted in the video.
I also loved the movie "Heat", which I thought accurately as possible mimicked the 1997 North Hollywood Bank Robbery Shootout.
I remember watching that real violent shootout video on the news later that night (mostly shot from the News helicopters, as they were being shot at).
For those that don't know about it, here are just two videos describing/showing the events of that shootout that day. Makes you ask the question, why in He11 would anyone seriously want to de-fund the police. They even had to go to a LGS to get AR15s, as they were totally outgunned when they first encountered the robbers.

Video #1 11:25 minutes in length:

Video #2 4:42 minutes in length:
Good video links, I remember that shooting very well, thanks for posting it grasshopper.

Back