testtest

California leaks gun owners' names, home addresses in massive privacy breach

shanneba

Custom
The leaked files included the gun owner's full name, home address, date of birth, and date their concealed weapons permit was issued.
Overall, 2,891 people in Los Angeles County with standard concealed carry licenses had their personal data compromised in the leak.

California's firearms dashboard has been taken down and an error message appears when users attempt to visit the website.

California leaks gun owners' names, home addresses in massive privacy breach

Well it led to very strong decisions for the 2A and against abortion as Roberts voted for both rulings.
I’m not convinced Roberts didn’t just vote for them because he would have been on the losing end if he didn’t. Seems funny that as Chief Justice, he did not issue a concurring opinion while 3 other justices did. The one concurring opinion he did join was Kavanaugh’s which attempted to close the door some after Thomas and Alito kicked it wide open.

I have zero faith in Roberts. I think he is on board with whatever will cause the least public upset and by that try not to upset those that scream the most and is less interested in what’s right. In this case, he would have just found himself on the losing side. Had it been a 5-3 decision to uphold NY law, he would have jumped on that side.

Robert’s decision filed in Dobbs (which overturned Roe) was only a partial concurrence, partial dissent. He voted both sides of the isle and would have let Roe v Wade stand.

I used to be a skeptic, but now i’m just a cynic.
Me too!

1656509272866.jpeg

Back